or Connect

Posts by lysandar

So all your measurements were 1-2 inches off? Or are you saying that Indochino made up your numbers incorrectly?   2 lines on sleeve look to be a sleeve pitch issue. Rotating might do the trick.
Your mom is a godsend.
Looks like something one would expect from Steed... Agree that the lapels look great and suit you very well
These colors look familiar. Wouldn't happen to be buttons from Grunwald's, by any chance?
  Not so much an issue with the designer.    On top of names, this thread needs justification. This thread needs pics.
A king.
Try thekerbau forum, I think you'll elicit better response.   Edit: And don't start off with a 150s, especially if you intend to wear a suit regularly. Suggest you go for something more durable and hard-wearing.
Don't look like much nirvana to me, honestly.
Thank you for your precious inputs, [insert random name][insert random number].
Could be the angle of your camera, but the jacket looks like a different beast from the back (fitted) and front (pear). Quite a bit of hip flare too, personally not a fan of that. Jacket collar needs to be higher and tighter, its pulling away from your shirt collar. Tbh I see more issues with the right shoulder, in particular the absence of accounting for the drop. But that's my novice view.