or Connect

Posts by lysandar

I must confess, I do not understand what you are trying to say. Canvassing and lining are separate entities altogether. I'm having a fresco jacket made that's fully canvassed but quarter lined.
A compromise between original and foofed works for me. Lower button stance and moving the patch pockets down cannot be anything but beneficial to the overall presentation. Personally, I like the attempt at a high gorge - but combined with a lowered buttoning point, I'm not sure what becomes of the lapel widths and how they will interplay with the look - and neither do I wish to find out via photoshop!   Perhaps a snapshot taken at a higher angle may bring more...
Looks to me as though your jacket shrank upwards - gorge, lapel, breastpocket, buttonstance, length all went north.
Fusible warping after 2 years of regular wear, wash and ironing?   I believe you meant "best fitting machine made shirts", btw. 
Might not the bump in the right shoulder line simply be a lack of accounting for the dropped right shoulder? Left shoulder is clean after all.
Surely you mean a shoe horn, unless there's a method to wearing shoes with shoe trees. Otherwise, lovely pickups!
Having bought, worn, washed and re-worn my initial 8 pairs, I must say that viccel is good value for money. I haven't had problems with stretching, them winter weights still wear good. Most of the darker shades (blue, red, green and there's a mustard colored one, can't recall the name) are easy to match. I have the same problem as lachyzee with the baby pink (as well as a baby blue) - less muted than what I thought it'd be.   My only other minor gripe is the...
In Singapore, commonplace.
Jeans are the main culprit, otherwise I dig the "GTH Styleforvm " look 
NYR is. There's an image a few pages before this one, looks great.