or Connect

Posts by rcgeoffrey

Thank you very much, really appreciate it
I was wondering if this gray duffle would go well with my dark brown clarks boot?        Thank you in advance for all your ideas and opinions! 
Hi all, I am planning to buy a pair of Clarks Bushacre, but I'm not sure which size should I buy, I normally wear US 9.5 for my shoes, but after digging up a bit around the Internet I found out that some people say they need to downsize it for half a size. What do you guys think?   Thanks heaps! :)
Hi all, I am planning to buy a pair of Clarks Bushacre, but I'm not sure which size should I buy, I normally wear US 9.5 for my shoes, but after digging up a bit around the Internet I found out that some people say they need to downsize it for half a size. What do you guys think?   Thanks heaps! :)
  Thanks for the opinion! btw they are from Steve Madden :)
Hi guys, im actually planning to buy a wingtip, but i can't decide whether to buy the tan one or the brown one...Which one can be matched with other colours easier? Please do tell me what you think :)   Thank you very much guys!   P.S : I plan to wear it for daily casual/smart casual.   Brown       Tan
http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/samurai649/IMAG0024.jpg   hey guys do u think this outfit is okay? please do tell me what you think. Thanks a lot.  P.S.: my body proportion may look a bit weird in the photo as i was forced to take the photo from a high angle due to the lack of distance between me and the mirror sorry
thanks
del
Hi guys I have just started my college life and Im planning to buy a backpack. But do backpacks like this (http://store.americanapparel.com.hk/rsa0508.html?cid=49-752&c=Cypress%20/%20Natural) go well with a shirts/tees + chinos/jeans style? And i wonder which colour should i choose, true navy or khaki?   P.S.: My wardrobe consists mainly of Navy,Grey,White,Black, a bit of light blue/khaki/burgundy.   I would really appreciate if i can get some help here. Thanks a...