or Connect

Posts by gong

not a single one of them are carrying the blazer pack
is there a list of popular stockists that usually carry collabs anywhere?
i enjoy tuscan leather but find it hard to wear, if you're into tom ford check out plum japonais
anyone know of a retailer still carrying the AF1s from the Blazer Pack in Dark Grey/Sail?   they look like this:     i need them in a US 7/7.5
if anyone is interested in a black calf 2 zip gunmetal moto then do pm me (fits 44/46)   i'm interested in cwus and possibly mdrs
that message must have taken a considerable amount of drugs to produce   i'm quite impressed
since it doesn't seem like we're willing to drop it as a community, i'll throw my 2 cents in.   i think that people like isachenko, as inflammatory as they can be to both the individual and the community, provide a balance to the overall sentiment and attitude. it's important to realize that you likely walk past people on a daily basis who share his sentiments in regards to your appearance, even if you live in a "fashion forward" area.   since we belong to this small...
would 27.5" sleeves on a jacket be too long for someone with normal proportions at a height of 5'9 ?
yeah it is, what made you decide not to purchase it?   i decided against it as the sleeves are far too long for me