or Connect

Posts by gong

http://blueowl.us/product/japan-blue-x-blue-owl-165oz-heavy-slub-broken-twill-in-indigobeige-high-tapered-model-jb0-630/   These same exact jeans. Worn once and highly underestimated how thick these jeans are, I am no match. Blue Owl doesn't accept returns so here we are. $60 off a very unique pair of raw denim.   $160 shipped
Worn very gently to work here and there a couple of times, basically fell out of the raw denim phase and they have been sitting in my room for a long time. $100 shipped, interested parties PM for pictures although they look brand new.
where are these tencel briefs?
iirc fok has said that a 1.5mm lamb is incredibly thick, his exact words being "1.5mm lamb is a lamb to kick all the other lambs asses." i believe their spec is 1.2, i'll post my impressions once i get my jacket.
oh u looking for the mystical perfect t? keep on looking man it doesn't exist
by the time i saw this it was gone again, thanks though
i was most interested in the shawl collar blazer and i haven't seen it listed once on the site
debating between goat and lamb, more leather information please   how does goat age? lamb?   i had the old toj calf and that was far too thick/indestructible but afraid of the lamb being damaged on a night out etc
alright sure, fly to Korea and beat up a deaf guy and ruin your life over a leather jacket