or Connect

Posts by gong

i work in the defense industry (0)
i don't know the name of the fruit but i had it in vietnam, it's surprisingly good and if it's the same one you don't eat the black seeds.
-
they may not purposely be tucked, the hem on those jeans looks fairly small
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_rn=7&gs_ri=psy-ab&tok=I08reMsQff3jwAo0UGkUOw&cp=12&gs_id=aw&xhr=t&q=smoking+irreversible+damage&es_nrs=true&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=smoking+irre&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44442042,d.dmQ&fp=276977333b3089ef&biw=1525&bih=738   lol
why quit after 25 years? your cells are surely irreparably damaged by then anyway
  i didn't know this had a name but i've experienced this phenomenon a few times as well. this isn't quite it though.     nah   thanks for the effort guys but i don't think my language skills are up to par with describing what i'm trying to say, i'm sure there is some sociology wikipedia page talking about this.
does anyone else get that feeling when you know someone has a very similar mindset/perspective as yourself? i can continually identify individuals, online and in day to day life, whom i know i could strike up a conversation with and we'd more or less see eye to eye. all it takes is a single statement.   what is this called? it sounds like schizophrenia
that old dude must be all fucked up inside, his neck isn't even in line with the rest of his body
uhh, i bought my pair back around january or so and they're waxed. they're the newer t-000s.