or Connect

Posts by gong

what the fuck is cis gendered   edit: nevermind, don't even care, someone please erase this.
hopefully a lot of people feel the same way you do so i can kop at 70% off
posted this in rft. pretty nice jacket by zam barrett in a unique color  
i wish i was a fair bit wealthier seeing this, pretty unique color   http://shop.zambarrett.com/outerwear/fw14-overlocked-high-neck-minimalist-leather-jacket-maroon
is it just me or is almost everyone in this thread nursing an injury of some sort? i guess i've been extraordinarily lucky
it seems rather obscene that some people here seem to think dropping almost a grand on something and then continually being misled on it's estimated manufacture, delivery, etc isn't grounds for being upset
anyone with more programming experience than i want to chime in on how i could optimize my bench progression? i am primarily looking to build strength and couldn't feasibly hit 235 for 5 so went for 3 as i didn't want to entertain the idea of being pinned in an empty gym.
pretty shameful it requires 20 pages of dialogue and the involvement of site management to get a couple of paragraphs out of this guy
this is a concern for me as well i require larger labias
that spreadsheet has really proven disastrous for toj & co. hope drew consults the oracle before posting.