or Connect

Posts by gong

wtf? he doesn't need to do anything he was asking for sizing, not lifestyle advice
it's not an urban legend at all, many drivers of those model years broke their transmissions as stock power levelsit's not horsepower that kills transmissions anyway it's torque but yes, the STi is an extremely robust unit that will cost you 3k.
i'd ask for a record of maintenance performed   water pump/timing belt should be a given the health of the suspenion battery intervals and which fluids used for motor/trans spark plugs brakes recalls performed   a compression & leak test would save you a lot of heartache   overall they reach 170-200k all the time with proper maintenance and, as you said, a lack of 4k neutral dumps would help the transmission tremendously
i have an 05, the 02/03 years are notorious for having glass transmissions but that is for the manual, not sure how the automatic is. the turbo could be going depending on the mileage as well
recs for heather grey pocket t? needs to fit a larger build without turning into a box
at 190lbs at 5'9" there is little i can fit into as well   uniqlo ocbds and slim jeans forever i guess
aren't the 335xi the N54 engines notorious for build up on the valves? a little afraid of beamer maintenance costs as well
looking to upgrade my ride sometime soon. current in a blobeye wrx putting down about 230whp/240tq what are my options in the under 30k segment, focus st? awd is ideal as i live in new england
weighted myself and i'm almost 200lbs at 5'9"   when do you stop feeling small?
recommendations for ocbds with slightly thicker fabric and nicer roll than uniqlo