or Connect

Posts by gong

debating between goat and lamb, more leather information please   how does goat age? lamb?   i had the old toj calf and that was far too thick/indestructible but afraid of the lamb being damaged on a night out etc
alright sure, fly to Korea and beat up a deaf guy and ruin your life over a leather jacket
oh yeah let's not forget that it is also completely fucking illegal to beat someone down and you'd likely be imprisoned for assault
seems to me like some of you are expecting way, way too much out of a clothing store. a journey? for buying a couple shirts and pants? idk man.
i'm a college student   will be contemplating my life choices when women ask me if i bought the jacket at forever 21
your testimonial isn't an anomaly, plenty of people did just the same and reported essentially versions of what you claimed. iirc the only leather that was head and shoulders above TOJ was a Balenciaga that someone compared their jacket to.
seems pretty clear in the post that he isn't trying to say his jacket is better. he's happy with his purchase that was 4k less than the SLP and (to him) feels better.
fwiw i have read that the "quality" of MM sidezips varies greatly with every season and more than a few people have been terribly disappointed. it is worth mentioning that they are almost 1k at retail.
is there not enough tech fabric ma-1's on the market?