or Connect

Posts by gong

is John elliot co the only offering for nicely faded denim at this point? prefer light washes
another picture of my lamb jacket
is BMW the most affordable make for an I6 with an AWD configuration?
none of the hardware on my DR2 jingles or makes any noteworthy noise
seems like people in this thread cannot tolerate a healthy difference of opinion
i did not intend to pick at you, the fact you actually took the matter into your own hands and fixed it is applaudable. i apologize for that.what i intended to say is there appears to be more money in this thread than an actual enthusiasm for performance, hinted at by the fact nobody seems to be able to actually work on the cars they own.nevermind they don't even own them, they are leasing.
yea, luxury, when your windows won't even go down because their motor failed again lol
it's interesting you of all people would make this point because you lease new vehicles, loli am not a jdm ricer or die hard, but there is no denying for people who like performance they are the best for your dollar.
except that a supercharged FRS/BRZ with a adequate suspension setup would walk the majority of the cars in this thread at half the price without breaking monthly but seeing as how people here are struggling to change a sensor i understand