or Connect

Posts by EdenResident

It's made for fat executive types, who'd rather pay more for their stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by negusnegas Pretty much anything by Kar Wai Wong. In the Mood for Love and 2046 immediately come to mind as incredibly stylish movies. Tony Leung is fucking awesome. Love him in Lust, Caution, too. http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2007...aution_002.jpg
Quote: Originally Posted by clarksdb Does J Crew ever have 30% or anything + free shipping on regular priced items? I'm not sure if I should wait for the peacoat to go on sale or just get it now (it's gotten cold). JCrew almost never offers 30% on regular priced items. When they do, only a selected few will get the coupon.
Burgundy/wine, dark purple, navy, cream, charcoal/heather gray. Those are my staple colors. Any 2 or 3 color combination between them would be good.
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyJew blazer - Marc Jacobs Collection shirt - Valentino waxed jeans - Marc Jacobs shoes - Martegani's Looks like you spent quite a lot to look like the typical college brahs who go to Express when they want to play dress-up. Not good. Return everything.
Burgundy is a lot more versatile than brown. You can wear burgundy with pretty much anything, even a black suit (if the situation ever calls for one). Some brown shoes look pretty nasty with a navy suit. That said, your first pair should always be a black captoe. It's understated and is appropriate for conservative environments where you don't want to stand out and draw too much attention to yourself.
I still don't see how the seller should eat half of the cost. He told the buyer to return the item. It's the buyer's responsibility to get the item back to the seller's hands. Even though the seller didn't specifically state it, getting a tracking number and insurance would have been common sense, especially when it involved sending such an expensive item overseas. If the situation were reversed, ie. if the seller had sent the item without tracking and it had gottten...
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI What is with SF's propensity to call any girl posted in a MC thread 'hot'? She's no hottie. Not by a long shot. She's just a regular chick. She's downright ugly. A 5 at best.
The worst is the restroom attendants who hand out pre-torn pieces of paper towel expecting tips. Fuck that. It's not my fault you got the shittiest job ever. Enjoy smelling people's shit and piss.
Quote: Originally Posted by artishard116 Thoughts? I don't like it. The lapels are way too small. Also, keep in mind that the coat in this picture is obviously pinned in the back. Expect it to be a little boxy in real life.