or Connect

Posts by EdenResident

PM sent for the navy Etro square.
Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese I wonder how many people will be dressing up for the internet and never leaving the house +1 There must be a mandatory candid shot of the contestant wearing the outfit in public with some friends. The latter requirement could prove challenging though.
Just got my MTM 3 piece brown tweed suit. It's epic. I'm gonna wear it every chance I get.
Quote: Originally Posted by makewayhomer this is the worst type of SF group think. how many J CRew sweaters actually last 3-6 months? I have had many for 3-4 years Yeah, I have a $30 merino sweater (from Express of all places) that I wear as a beater (at least twice a week). It has lasted me 2 years and shows no significant sign of wear at all.
Quote: Originally Posted by onix I expect more creativity from him as a designer. Sure, 4 years ago that was glorious, but the past is the past, move on, create something new at least. Is he even that innovative anymore aside from the comically stupid cut? He always sticks to the same "safe" color palette of gray, navy, red and white. Even I can design decent looking pieces with those colors.
Black sweaters are ugly.
You can't tailor that ugly color. Donate it.
Quote: Originally Posted by eckblk Since we are on the subject, here is Pitt in CCP (my favorite CCP) Maybe it's the flash but that looks plasticky as hell.
Gray, obviously, but cream is also very versatile. Tan is versatile in the old-manish way.
Quote: Originally Posted by slappy That's ugly.