or Connect

Posts by EdenResident

Quote: Originally Posted by Vitaly I want that tie!!
Throwing myself in against the heavyweights Vintage challenge Vintage/thrifted pocket watch Vintage/thrifted tie Vintage bag (unseen) (Same bag as this one) Christian Dior scarf bought off of eBay (could be vintage). Suit is MTM but certainly is stylistically inspired by the Prohibition era so I guess that kinda counts? Extra shot of the suit. Color of the suit is a shade between the first and the second picture.
Quote: Originally Posted by mickey711 I want those blackwatch trousers. Same here. I want the tartan trousers.
Quote: Originally Posted by HPress Is this my favorite WAYWRN post of all time? This seriously rocks. Please post more of your "overly stylized" pictures soon! Thanks. That was my first WAYWRN and I'm still not sure if it's bad form to post pictures like that in this thread. I actually don't even own a point and shoot.
Quote: Originally Posted by spoozy If that´s not meant ironically, thank you Of course not. You're a great dresser, as are so many people on this forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by landshark That is a great suit. I love the Fedora! It seems like more men here are wearing more hats. Thank you. Winter's coming. There will be more excuses to look like extras from The Untouchables. Quote: Originally Posted by Vitaly Great coat! Good combo fedora with coat, I think without pullover will be better.. Thank you. I will try a more understated sweater next...
Quote: Originally Posted by ryoneo ^really nice, but I think it would look better without the sweater. Thanks. It was cold, though, and I had to walk outside a lot (which actually gave me an excuse to wear the fedora haha). I do agree that the cricket sweater is not quite congruent with the rest of the ensemble.
Sorry in advance for the overly stylized picture but I wore this yesterday. (Click on the pic for a full view). Vintage felt fedora (probably should have ditched it. Too costumey.) Tweed suit - AX (yes, you heard it right. Armani Exchange of all places). Tie - Sulka Scarf - Christian Dior Sweater - RL boys
Quote: Originally Posted by Ideefixee Oh, yes, fashion forward, right into the grave. Lose the green shirt, man! You can't be "fashion forward" and conservative at the same time with a m-t-m button down... Everything else is a good fit, especially the coat; I'd get another shirt with that outfit (and possibly a bit wider tie). Also, fyi, chocolate brown is the single most unflattering color... Surreal, listen to everything this guy said.
Odd vests without a suit will always look retarded. You can try a sweater vest or a sweater vest cardigan. Make sure the texture is playful/interesting.