or Connect

Posts by EdenResident

Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 You are totally a heavyweight ... nicely done. You have a great sense of color ... also very photogenic. Thanks. That's very flattering! Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo The tie is vintage, and the jacket is based on a 1930's Ventura. Mr. Moo, I love you leather jacket and how it fits on you. I've been looking for a brown one like that for forever.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Dang! You guys did well.. I can't choose between TTO, Urban & Eden Resident.. Thanks, PG. You have no idea how big of an idol you are to me. I'd love to run into you one day. Quote: Originally Posted by Jan_ I've mixed feelings here. While EdenResident's style has my total approval, 2nd hand item are his pocket watch, scarf, tie. He wrote "Suit is MTM but certainly is stylistically...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Eden, that is hot fire. Thanks. Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin You know what Kid...you have my vote. You are obviously a RL man at heart, and I like your style. Keep posting, please. Mike Thanks and yes, I'm definitely inspired by RL. (They don't make stuff down to my size so I own mostly boys' items.) Quote: Originally Posted by benjamin831 Nice, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by Vitaly I want that tie!!
Throwing myself in against the heavyweights Vintage challenge Vintage/thrifted pocket watch Vintage/thrifted tie Vintage bag (unseen) (Same bag as this one) Christian Dior scarf bought off of eBay (could be vintage). Suit is MTM but certainly is stylistically inspired by the Prohibition era so I guess that kinda counts? Extra shot of the suit. Color of the suit is a shade between the first and the second picture.
Quote: Originally Posted by mickey711 I want those blackwatch trousers. Same here. I want the tartan trousers.
Quote: Originally Posted by HPress Is this my favorite WAYWRN post of all time? This seriously rocks. Please post more of your "overly stylized" pictures soon! Thanks. That was my first WAYWRN and I'm still not sure if it's bad form to post pictures like that in this thread. I actually don't even own a point and shoot.
Quote: Originally Posted by spoozy If that´s not meant ironically, thank you Of course not. You're a great dresser, as are so many people on this forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by landshark That is a great suit. I love the Fedora! It seems like more men here are wearing more hats. Thank you. Winter's coming. There will be more excuses to look like extras from The Untouchables. Quote: Originally Posted by Vitaly Great coat! Good combo fedora with coat, I think without pullover will be better.. Thank you. I will try a more understated sweater next...
Quote: Originally Posted by ryoneo ^really nice, but I think it would look better without the sweater. Thanks. It was cold, though, and I had to walk outside a lot (which actually gave me an excuse to wear the fedora haha). I do agree that the cricket sweater is not quite congruent with the rest of the ensemble.