or Connect

Posts by EdenResident

Quote: Originally Posted by maritimetimetime how do the jcrew xs fit? im like 5'6"ish and 34" chest and i feel that even the xs size would be too big for me. JCrew XS fits like a (slight smaller) small so yes, it'll be a little too big for you if you wear very fitted clothes.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 Aeglus dresses like this and is a big hit over there from what i've read on this thread. I used to frequent (but rarely post) SW&D WAYWRN before making my way over here. Aeglus got this one in the bag. I'll try and score another upset, though.
Thanks, guys. I'll go cook up some ideas.
Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition Just don't wear a suit, and don't wear slacks. Dammit, I typed slacks again. Are drop crotch pants considered slacks?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Thank you. www.goodwearleather.com is your answer. My model is the Californian Ventura. Wow, that's way over my budget. Seriously, that leather jacket is pretty badass.
Quote: Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist Today, I contribute: ToJ ? Cardi Jcrew Skull Jil That's such an awesome coat.
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast EdenR is my overall favourite though; the whole effect has such a glorious retro charm that it's difficult not to want it to win a vintage challenge! Thanks, Holdfast. Quote: Originally Posted by spoozy Absolutely. I mean, competition was probably the stiffest ever, but those guys killed it. They rather owned that competition. Thanks, again. Quote: Originally Posted...
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 You are totally a heavyweight ... nicely done. You have a great sense of color ... also very photogenic. Thanks. That's very flattering! Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo The tie is vintage, and the jacket is based on a 1930's Ventura. Mr. Moo, I love you leather jacket and how it fits on you. I've been looking for a brown one like that for forever.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Dang! You guys did well.. I can't choose between TTO, Urban & Eden Resident.. Thanks, PG. You have no idea how big of an idol you are to me. I'd love to run into you one day. Quote: Originally Posted by Jan_ I've mixed feelings here. While EdenResident's style has my total approval, 2nd hand item are his pocket watch, scarf, tie. He wrote "Suit is MTM but certainly is stylistically...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Eden, that is hot fire. Thanks. Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin You know what Kid...you have my vote. You are obviously a RL man at heart, and I like your style. Keep posting, please. Mike Thanks and yes, I'm definitely inspired by RL. (They don't make stuff down to my size so I own mostly boys' items.) Quote: Originally Posted by benjamin831 Nice, but...