or Connect

Posts by EdenResident

I bought a pair of black Ferragamo captoes on sale for $250. It's possible. Wait for the after Christmas sales. You might find something.
Quote: Originally Posted by mharwitt Bach is overrated. All his stuff just sounds like Ratatat to me. I will fight you for saying this.
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Awesome color palette, Holdfast. You always have epic overcoats. I wish I could be a baller like you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Big Smoke.. Cough cough.. Beijing.. -2c! This needs to be re-quoted.
Visiting Zurich. This city is so full of charms.
Quote: Originally Posted by IST66 That's a sick sportcoat.
Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition I actually had a meeting today. For everyone in the Bay Area, you know how much it sucked: Very elegant. Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 [center]Tweed-ish Monday ... This Mish-Mash: Awesome collage. You know how to work your patterns. Are you gonna enter the Tweed contest? No WAYWRN today but here's what I'm carrying with me.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Tom Ford #2. This pic needs to be quoted again. I can't stress how fucking badass this is.
Quote: Originally Posted by rain_dog While you are likely joking, I think burgundy would seriously go with almost everything (maybe not chocolate brown). +1. Burgundy goes with everything, even brown. Chocolate brown is a crappy color anyway.
I like the tartan trousers. That's about it.