or Connect

Posts by EdenResident

You're welcomed. I was thinking about getting 6 pairs, too, but then I would have to buy 3 more pairs of shoes, which kind of defeats the whole purpose of saving money,
Club collar for me. I love the look (for non-business occasions, of course).
You can get 3 pairs of shoe trees for $25 shipped from Jos A Bank. This works for other items, too. They're offering a "Buy 1 get 2 free" promotion on the entire site. Enter code B1G2 for the deal and SHIPAPR for free shipping. (note that cut and pasting might not work. you have to type them in). Shoe trees Other accessories (hangers, etc.)
Quote: Originally Posted by loreley information like this is why people still have acne... No, it's info like this is why people still have acne. Quote: 2. It's been shown that diet has practically no effect on acne.
Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow I think you guys missed a step 1) buy goods 2) ask for "tax free" receipt at the store 3) fill out tax free receipts (name,address, etc) 4) bring the goods and receipts to the VAT office at the airport from which you are departing the EU 5) Present receipts (and goods if requested) 6) Get your refund in cash or on credit card Note: you only get part of your VAT back, the rest goes to processing fees by...
You can also try some "fun" cufflinks. Won't be too flashy but definitely noticed by the right people.
Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition Narrow lapels, anyone? I would prefer wider lapels but that's a great suit nonetheless.
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday ^The lapels are the least of what's wrong with that suit. Agreed.
Coming Soon
Dresden Berlin