or Connect

Posts by FUMAO

Purchased in the Mr Porter sale - still has all the original tags.   100% Polyester Construction Mesh Panels for Temperature Regulation Laser Cut Vents Elasticated Trim at Cuffs and Hood Adjustable Hem Reflective Gyakusou and Swoosh Branding Style Code: 603894-584     Any questions please feel free to ask. USPS Priority Mail shipping is $6. International postage is at cost, please contact me for details.
I have a few of these for sale - all sized XL (but Gyakusou runs small - so this fits between Medium and Large), BNWT. Originally retailed at $180.   Free shipping to CONUS. Accept payment by Paypal Gift or please add 4%.
Dragging this thread up again, ended up getting a 2010 VW CC. Had it about 5 months now and very pleased with it.
It has been sat in my closet since November of last year, still with tags on. The only reason I am selling this is because it is too big, and it had sold out before I had a chance to exchange it. It is a size Medium.   Shipping to the US is $10. Will ship anywhere in the world, but because of the high quality of this - this is heavy, so please bear that in mind.   For those of you who live outside of the UK, the 'Best of British' range is a capsule collection for UK...
That's great - thanks! And pant size?
Am also 32/34 x 30 in pants, will need help for those sizes too!
Am on the outlet page, but am confused with the sizing. I am 38S in US sizing, what would that equate to on the NL site?
Ah my mistake. Well I like the e90 too. I've decided to wait an extra couple of weeks so I can up my budget to $14k. Should have plenty of options at that price point.
Extra bump as I'd also like to know...
Selling my 3510.50 Omega Speedmaster as I need the funds for a new dress watch. In great condition - comes with original strap and calf leather NATO. It's a 91 or 92 and the dial is clean with a lovely patina.   $1750 shipped to the US, will also ship to Canada as I live in Niagara Falls, NY and can nip across the border to post 'locally'.   Any questions, please feel free to PM.