or Connect

Posts by turkeyschmitt

Prices include CONUS shipping, do not include Paypal fees (please add 4%). For international shipments, please send me a message and I will get back to you with a quote. For any questions or concerns feel free to send me a message.   Super military vibes, great suede collar.   Measurements - Shoulder - 18" Chest - 20.5" Body Length - 27.5" Sleeve - 26"
Prices include CONUS shipping, do not include Paypal fees (please add 4%). For international shipments, please send me a message and I will get back to you with a quote. For any questions or concerns feel free to send me a message.   This bad boy packs right into the small bag pictured. Bag included. Burberry crest on left chest, ribbed body and sleeves.   Measurements - Shoulder - 18.5" Chest - 21" Body Length - 24" Sleeve Length - 26" Bag measurements - 10" x 5"...
Prices include CONUS shipping, do not include Paypal fees (please add 4%). For international shipments, please send me a message and I will get back to you with a quote. For any questions or concerns feel free to send me a message.   Bought in 2012, wore them for a few times the in the following couple of months. Have been lying in the closet since.   Size 12 US, 11 UK. Fit TTS.
Prices include CONUS shipping, do not include Paypal fees (please add 4%). For international shipments, please send me a message and I will get back to you with a quote. For any questions or concerns feel free to send me a message.   Bought from kompressorkev from SZ in August 2013, only tried on once.   Measurements - Shoulder - 17" Chest - 21" Length - 29" Sleeve length - 12"
Prices include CONUS shipping, do not include Paypal fees (please add 4%). For international shipments, please send me a message and I will get back to you with a quote. For any questions or concerns feel free to send me a message.   Bought at Acne boutique in Paris, worn only 3 times. Concluded that the fit is not what I'm looking for.   Measurements - Waist - 16" Inseam - 32" Leg opening - 7"
Prices include CONUS shipping, do not include Paypal fees (please add 4%). For international shipments, please send me a message and I will get back to you with a quote. For any questions or concerns feel free to send me a message.   You know the deal with this.   Measurements - Chest - 20.5" Body length - 26"
Prices include CONUS shipping, do not include Paypal fees (please add 4%). For international shipments, please send me a message and I will get back to you with a quote. For any questions or concerns feel free to send me a message.   Bought in November 2012 from End, worn only twice.   Measurements - Shoulder - 19" Chest - 23" Sleeve length - 26" Body length - 29.5"
Looking to move this out quick.   Bought in 2012 and worn sparingly - something didn't fit me right, and my raw denim phase didn't last very long. Very slight fading in the back, which is documented in pictures. Had this pair hemmed; consult measurements.   Price includes CONUS shipping. International buyers feel free to contact me for a quote.   Measurements -   Waist (buttoned) - 16" Inseam - 34" Leg opening - 7.25"
I think they are Julius_7, just like the boots.
Prices include CONUS shipping, do not include Paypal fees (please add 4%). For international shipments, please send me a message and I will get back to you with a quote. For any questions or concerns feel free to send me a message.   Purchased near the end of SS13, but only worn once.   Chest - 19.3" Shoulders - raglan Length - 30"   Images are of the identical piece from re-porter, my own coming soon.