or Connect

Posts by table21

I am doing some closet cleaning.  All suits are in great condition and are all size 40r.  If there is something that interests you let me know.   Black Zegna suit - $350 Grey RLBL 3 piece - $350 Navy stripe RLBL - $350 Navy double breasted RLBL - $350 Mid grey  double breasted RLBL - 350 Light Grey RLBL peeked - $350 Black Corneliani peeked - $300 Zegna sport coat - $250 Cruso Sport Coat $200
Grey sold black still for sale.
another price drop, here goes nothing.
Due to a mistake in reading the description I bought a pair of boots in the wrong size, my loss your gain.
Thanks, Im going to try a small price drop here is hoping these guys move this week!
Not sure why these are not selling, if you guys need better pics let me know.
both are in perfect shape
updated with measurements
  Up for sale are Two Zegna Su Misura suits in 40r.  These suits are two of the most beautifully crafted suits I have seen with tons of hand work as well as  pick stitching over almost every seem.  I am looking for $550ea or $1000 for both.   The grey has fake button holes on the sleeves, the black has finished sleeves.   If you have any questions please feel free to ask.   Measurements Sleeve length 24.5 Length BOC 29.75 pit 2 pit 20.5 waist at top button...
Up for sale is an Arc'teryx field jacket LT in manila (Tan in colour) It has never been worn and is new with tags.  I would like to trade it for a medium if possible but if I have to I will sell.   Note.  It is more tan than yellow, I will try and take better pictures of it during the day.