or Connect

Posts by titojackson

I'm thinking on getting a pair of Randolphs from the Shoe Bank as an everyday business casual shoe. Thoughts on chili vs bourbon? I'm thinking that the chili is a much nicer looking color, but I'm concerned about the versatility as a daily shoe.
Any help on buying a tie for this? I'm completely clueless. I was going to look at a Conrad Wu shantung, but I need it before the 6th and he won't be sending out orders until the 5th. I'm probably going to go with a Chipp matka or knit, but I'm not sure what color.
Any opinions on wearing a grenadine tie with a linen suit and shirt for a hot and humid tropical (but not beach) summer wedding as a guest? Too heavy or formal?
Anyone know who is making these? They appear to be the same company or at least using the very similar material (evidence here and here.) and are made in Italy. Both have ridiculously inflated original prices ($248 on MyHabit vs. $212.15 on Gilt), which clearly they have never been sold for, but are they worth the $50 or so that they are listed at?
I was just about to ask if the bluchers had the traditional sole, or if they went with the flat sole like the new ones have. Thanks for posting that picture. Now I just have to decide between Eastlands for $50 or the Beans for $70. Decisions, decisions.
Anyone going to the Hickey sale and willing to do some pick-ups? PM me.
I hadn't seen pictures of that Left Field denim until just now (saw BiG put it on their website, but they didn't have any pictures up at the time). Oh my...
Sorry, guys. sold pending payment.
For full disclosure, I bought this from the Gilt sale, was a bit wishy washy after getting it and trying it on, kept it in the box waiting for a time to wear it, and just decided that I would really never wear it. Very nice shirt, just not going to get any use out of it. Letting it go for $140 shipped in the US. Paypal only.
waiting...