or Connect

Posts by 2balls

What were your measurements? I have a sz 50 dr with a 48 mid and I think 47 waist and it fits pretty much perfect 'extreme v taper' or not. I have a 42 chest 32 waist. This is in response to the dr/moto not for husky dudes comment above.
Turd, your moto photos are making me crave a moto. The length is perfect IMO.
New shit every week. You're a beast Drew.
Quote: Originally Posted by alma111 Supply chain management (SCM) is the management of a network of interconnected businesses involved in the ultimate provision of product and service packages required by end customers (Harland, 1996). Supply chain management spans all movement and storage of raw materials, work-in-process inventory, and finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption (supply chain). Another definition is provided by the...
Bought a pair off zeemon as well recently. Highly recommended seller!
Looks like the calf collared moto doesn't exhibit as much of a 'lilypad' effect on the collar as opposed to the lamb collared moto.
fit pics?
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one wj, for every TOJ you have, you qualify - that's like 4 pieces in your possession, right? measure each one seaparately and run the 6 divisions Does this only apply to the leather goods?Or all outerwear (varsities, coats, etc)?
size 48 equates to a 32" waist
Quote: Originally Posted by mrchariybrown Hey guys, Just wanted to remind everyone that after today I will no longer be on the business end of TOJ. However, TOJ unit/family/whatever you want to call it, forevzzzzz lol happy jawnz upon all. - Charly Thanks for err'thang Charly. You will be missed.