or Connect

Posts by captainjz16

Just got my Venetian Loafers back from re-soling with Lactae Hevea soles, which are by far, the most comfortable soles I've ever walked on.  I feel like I'm walking on clouds.  
I have a pair of Venetian Loafers that are ready to have their soles replaced.  Unfortunately, the thin soles and heels wore out pretty quickly.  Here they are: Choice No. 1) Amazonas Camp Sole   Choice No. 2) Plantation Crepe Wedge   Choice No. 3) Reltec Lactae Hevea   
 thanks.  Both feel similar.  Its more of a color preference to me between natural cxl and cavalier whiskey.
So i just received some leather samples from Quoddy and I'm trying to decide which way to go. I'm between the Dawson and the Grizzly.   Dawson: completely made from Chromepax   Grizzly: which is a Chromepax sole and a glove leather lined. The uppers would either be CXL or Cavalier.   I'm down south in Florida, so I'm looking to wear these sockless as a replacement of my driving mocs. Any suggestions??
Sold Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
Bump Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
Bump Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
For sale is my genuine Montblanc Starwriter pen.  Model No. 8485.  Pen has been rarely used and has always been stored in its case.  Pen comes in its original case with box and papers.  The box even has the retailer's tag still on it.  For all intensive purposes, this pen is like new.  Retail $460.  Will let it go $350 net paypal.
Price drop $350 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk