or Connect

Posts by captainjz16

Open to Offers!
I purchased this jacket a couple of years ago and it has been lightly worn and extremely well kept. I still have all the tags and cards that came with the jacket originally. For sizing, I wear a 16x34 shirt and 40-42R coat and this jacket fits me perfectly. Here's the original description of the jacket: Get the legendary fit and weatherproof protection of an iconic Barbour jacket with a slimmer cut and a lightweight, 4-oz. Sylkoil-wax-finished pure cotton fabric. A...
Just got my Venetian Loafers back from re-soling with Lactae Hevea soles, which are by far, the most comfortable soles I've ever walked on.  I feel like I'm walking on clouds.  
I have a pair of Venetian Loafers that are ready to have their soles replaced.  Unfortunately, the thin soles and heels wore out pretty quickly.  Here they are: Choice No. 1) Amazonas Camp Sole   Choice No. 2) Plantation Crepe Wedge   Choice No. 3) Reltec Lactae Hevea   
 thanks.  Both feel similar.  Its more of a color preference to me between natural cxl and cavalier whiskey.
So i just received some leather samples from Quoddy and I'm trying to decide which way to go. I'm between the Dawson and the Grizzly.   Dawson: completely made from Chromepax   Grizzly: which is a Chromepax sole and a glove leather lined. The uppers would either be CXL or Cavalier.   I'm down south in Florida, so I'm looking to wear these sockless as a replacement of my driving mocs. Any suggestions??