or Connect

Posts by captainjz16

Sold Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
Bump Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
Bump Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
For sale is my genuine Montblanc Starwriter pen.  Model No. 8485.  Pen has been rarely used and has always been stored in its case.  Pen comes in its original case with box and papers.  The box even has the retailer's tag still on it.  For all intensive purposes, this pen is like new.  Retail $460.  Will let it go $350 net paypal.
Price drop $350 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
Price drop $60 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
For sale is my Maurice Lacroix Sphere purchased at Longs Jewelers in Boston. This watch has a curved case and glass, which give it a unique look as well as fits firmly in place on your wrist. As you can see, the watch is in beautiful condition. Comes with Box and papers.
Ibiza clothing is the choice of gentlemen with a predilection for modern and sophisticated styles. Fusing finely tailored craftsmanship with high-quality fabrics, Ibiza jackets are cut to provide an excellent fit and an effortlessly well-dressed look. Discriminating men will appreciate the attention to detail and quality that is evident in all Ibiza menswear. Add an Ibiza sport coat or jacket to your wardrobe, and we’re sure you’ll agree that the fit and finish is just...
bump
bump