or Connect

Posts by sharkminusbear

I was able to try them on in person. I'm pretty much a true 32 based on measuring tape and the 31 fit me the best. Slim, but not tight and I can wear them without a belt. I could have gone TTS as well but the waist would have been a bit loose. I normally wear a 31 in epaulet's rivet chinos if that helps. These in 31 are slimmer than the rivets.
Loving the new chinos, fit is great and the 60s blue is an awesome color for spring/summer.
Yep definitely, just trying to be thorough. 
 My small BD matches the chart exactly (the arm was .25 longer, but that may have been how i measured)
I was a Small BD in the previous run of overdyes, and I'm a Small BD this time as well. The only differences I see are the sleeves being a touch longer and the chest has a bit more breathing room, which makes it the perfect ocbd for me. For reference, 38" chest, 15.5" neck, 18" shoulders.
Papaya overdye sneak peek (first pic is closer to the true color):    
I don't have them on hand yet to take measurements, but it felt like the wvg chinos had a higher rise than the rivet chinos. Size 31 in both.
 I got to try out the new chinos coming out soon, they are on the slim side. They are not a skinny fit but the thighs are pretty slim and the leg opening is also tapered a bit. They fit me better than my epaulet rivet chinos, and definitely have a slimmer leg opening than those.
I don't have an instagram account, but I'm gonna vote for "Sushi" because it definitely reminds me of ahi tuna... and now I'm hungry.
Lightly worn, Size 32 Walt trousers from Epaulet's factory finds, received at the end of 2012. These fit more like a TTS 32 than other walts due to the thick material.   The fabric is very thick and have been hemmed to about a 28" inseam with 2" cuffs. There is about 5 - 5.5" of fabric that can be let out due to the cuff and the hem doesn't have a sharp crease due to the thickness.   I strongly prefer paypal, and the price is $100$90 shipped anywhere in the continental...