or Connect

Posts by sharkminusbear

I'd help you unpack the truck on Saturday if I wasn't driving to Delaware, good luck with the move. I hope you have room for all of those boxes.
Just FYI, the khakis aren't heavier weight. I actually feel like the chinos are thicker than the bloodline khakis, but I could be wrong.
I'm having a hard time deciding between the thermal and the gunpatch. I'm only getting one or the other... leaning toward the thermal but that crosshatch pattern is so cool.
Any idea when the latest round of flannel preorders are coming in? I'd like to stop by to pick mine up and take a look at the sweaters/beanies.
Need an olive chino please. 
 Nope, just an inside joke because so many bands/blogs/etc. had bear and/or shark in them for awhile
A couple pics of the MTM suit Mauro made for my wedding. Royal Navy 130s, the fit was perfect. Shirt was a WvG MTM as well from 2 years back, some kind of high threadcount sea island cotton.
These underwear bring me unparalleled support and a renewed confidence in my stride.
Billy Reid Charcoal Bond Peacoat from last season, worn a dozen times. The charcoal version was 100% wool last year (they now make it with a blend). I'm a 38-39 and this fits me fine with enough room to layer. The arms were tailored and now measure 24" from the shoulder seam. There's enough material to take it out an inch (see picture). Price is $415 shipped to the continental US, paypal preferred.
I loved the heavyweight flannel from last year, I'm going to need to pick up another when they come out. Is the Donegal Chambray wool?