or Connect

Posts by sharkminusbear

Sounds like we need a new category for "Weekend Sandpaper Warriors"
Some pictures of one of the new dress shirts.     
Guess I'm going to enter in the weekend warriors category too, I can't wear jeans at work but plan on wearing these as much as possible... they are really comfortable. I tried on my old redemption jeans this morning and they were too tight, so I got these from Mauro this afternoon. I also blue my hands just touching them while walking...    
Do you have the blazer at your place? Would be really cool to check out when I pickup that awesome wavy stripe shirt.
Any news on the new dress shirts? I've been waiting to get some solid options for work.
The waist is truer to size on the new chinos, I'll probably only need to take it in 1/4 inch at the tailor when I get them hemmed. They are still slim but sizing up worked out fine... If you have the last round of predator chinos, I sized up 2 from those and the waist isn't too far off.
 It's not too bad and has some stretch. I had to size up from a 31 to a 33 in the new chinos for the slim thighs but i'm still a 31 in these knickers.
I'm sorry I ever doubted the sweat knickers. These things are awesome, I'm going to wear them every weekend until it gets too hot. BTW, for anyone that was on the fence, these things are a steal at the sale price right now.
I like the grey wingtips, I should stop by soon!
 Since this is one of my favorite flannels, I'll continue the theme: Gratuitous beard AND guitar shot: