Posts by takashi78

Need the wisdom of the forum.   I tried on the Ring Jacket model-184 in a shop yesterday and have some questions on fitting. This is a sz48. Tried on the sz50 but find the length a bit too long and does not look right. I am 168-cm tall. Trousers fit good with minimal alterations needed.   1- There is some tension or stress at the back of my neck, as seen in the pic, both 48 & 50 has this feeling. Is it something that is easily fixable? 2- A bit tight on the armhole...
 @Ring Jacket USA  and members here. Need your opinion. I tried on the model-184 in a shop yesterday and have some questions on fitting.This is a sz48. Tried on the sz50 but find the length a bit too long and does not look right. I am 168cm tall.Trousers fit good with minimal alterations needed. 1- There is some tension or stress at the back of my neck, as seen in the pic, both 48 & 50 has this feeling. Is it something that is easily fixable?2- A bit tight on the armhole...
That is awesome!   Makes deciding on which size to order much easier now.
 One thing i would love to see is more detailed measurements on the products.Shirts/polo/denim etc.
Lightly used and taken cared of. Used shoe trees always. No returns so please know your size.    Both shoes size uk6.5 Item located and will be shipped from Malaysia.   Shipping extra.   Each pair $90.    Paypal or direct bank transfer.
Lightly used and taken cared of. Shoe trees always. No returns so please know your size.  Item located and will be shipped from Malaysia.   Shipping extra.   Paypal or direct bank transfer.
Lightly used and taken care of. Shoe trees always. Item located and will be shipped from Malaysia.   Shipping extra.   Paypal or direct bank transfer.
Brand New in box.  Comes with everything. Card case, box, receipt, paper bag and even the ribbon to tie the box   Hermes card holder in etoupe swift calfskin with "Petit Fil d'Argent" silk lining in blue thalassa.  Measures 2.8" x 4.1" Hermes Swift calf skin in dark midnight blue. Buttery soft leather.  2x card slot on each side total 4. 1x center compartment for extra card or notes. First pic shows the true color of the leather. Paypal/Bank transfer. Shipping...
Brand new! Impulse buy, so my loss is your gain. Comes with everything, box and papers. also a voucher to get free initials printed on the case from Montblance boutique.  Business card holder made of black European full-grain cowhide with unique Montblanc deep shine, jacquard lining with Montblanc brand name, and a Montblanc emblem with palladium-coated ring, with compartment for business cards, 2 pockets for credit cards, additional pocket Ident Number: 14108 Color:...
Lightly used and still in great condition as seen from the pics below. Waxed cotton outer and lining with vegetable dyed bridle leather trim Measures approx 41 cm W x 33 cm H x 13 cm D Handles measure approx 51 cm with a 13 cm drop Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap Top flap with button closure Zip around closure Exterior slit pockets Multiple interior compartments Manufacturer Style No. 70257 OT Paypal or Bank Transfer (preferred).  Shipping extra. Item...