or Connect

Posts by takashi78

That looks really awesome!
That is whole lotta lotion he is using!
  That is some hard wearing only after 1.5months !
Just wondering, when one makes a 1:1 appointment with makers (be it shoes and bags etc), do they already expect you to place an order or is it ok to check out their work and if comfortable place an order?   Will the maker be offended? 
An update:   My JL Arima boat shoes arrived just now.   1st JL shoe and the leather is ohhhh so soft !!!   Best part is, i could not find any flaw on both shoes (with my untrained eyes) that would indicate these are a pair of seconds/rejects.   Also, no "R/S" stamp inside the shoe.   The shoe is snug now....heel is a tad low.... Does the shoe of these leather expand much? It's already so smooth n soft now.
 Hmmm you do have a point there, i agree with what you say.Unless the shoes has been sent, if not i think it's only fair we get the new pricing. 
Really unique pair and great looking.   Wow less than a week to reach Australia. That is fast, its been 3 business days and no reply from them yet. Will wait til next week until i contact them. 
Thanks guys, glad to hear and also bit bout their process.   Its been years years since i bought a pair of shows online cause i haven't had much luck in sizing.   Taking a gamble on these boat shoes cause of the attractive pricing. Shipping to Asia cost 1/4 of the price of the shoe.......     BTW just wanted to confirm, can the boat shoes be resoled?    http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/products/arima-summer-shoes-in-brown-dune-calf-6000
For those who bought or are buying from Bespoke UK website sale now, how long before you got your tracking number info?   Its been almost 4 days since i paid and no email yet on the tracking number.
Does the Cotton/Cashmere need to be dry cleaned only? Never seen such combo before.