or Connect

Posts by takashi78

My first RMW and first time wearing the kangaroo craftsman.   Man i am really afraid when pulling both tabs, takes some getting used to, right angle and all. Keep feeling i am pulling too hard and  the tabs might snap LOL!   Taking it off is another thing all together.   But....its the most comfortable shoe i have out of the box by far.   Glad i bought these in late Dec before the price increase and all. 
Worn and taken cared of lovingly. Model is a MTO from Tassels shoe store in Hong Kong. Size 8.5D Barrie last on flex sole. Comes with everything in the box including shoe bags. Shoe tree not included.   Item located in Malaysia. However i will be in Hong Kong on holiday should anyone in that country wish to purchase and save on shipping cost. Dates i will be in HK are March 27-April 1st.   Price: USD400, Shipping extra.
$200 now 
$200 now :)
I was told an initial soak was not needed by the guys at SelfEdge.Its a pair of Iron Heart 666 SIII have worn it maybe 20times before soaking it and with some mild detergent. And a few rounds of just water rinsing. The pic was after the wash and 1st wear.
Good excuse to get another pair of jeans
Any pics of how yours stained? Here is mine. After only ONE wear, and this is bout 2mins walking.....lol 
Hmmm maybe i just have 2 pairs of jeans with dark indigo on indigo.....it stains on everything LOL.   Now i am regretting not getting on the pre-order...
For those of you with the HH and raw denim. Not worrying about denim bleed/stain?   How are you cleaning it or just said screw it....LOL
 So it means even though its shown as a 42in chest it measures smaller? Do you guys "update" the sizing chart to reflect that?