or Connect

Posts by tomatic

How did you get it fixed? I'm in europe so I'll have to stop by at a saddler.
This is my Medium Travel Bag after ten trips. The shoulder strap attachment always seemed under-engineered but that's quite disappointing. Not sure if I'll put my yet unused Medium Duffle in operation after this. Almost the same with the 258.  
 Great to see them embarking on creating more and more impractical bags in the weirdest color combinations but at the same time discontinuing the true, well-proven classics.
I think I have the regular bottle carrier somewhere — interested as well?
Not in terms of height; it's already a snug fit with the Medium Travel. Really not the right bag to carry a MB.
Sold Sportsman, bought Medium Travel > The side pockets of the SM take up a lot of space while being mostly useless if you use an additional bag for accessories, etc and the main compartment is rather small. MT is a real box and even fits a 15" MB so I'd strongly recommend it for any 3d+ trip.
Property of only makes sense if you buy at 70% off — they're ok but highly overpriced if you look at the frequent flash sales they pop up. Also, the canvas is pretty thin compared to Filson's (I've owned 10 ~PO bags)
Other than some very basic infos, I can't seem to find any actual reviews for the Nomin pack and whether it's worth the premium over the regular line (e.g. AC2). Can anyone comment on it — Durability, etc?
  Sounds good — My only concern is that my all-navy gear is, as often mentioned, made of thinner twill; but we'll see.
  Did you put a luggage cover around it or how do you prepare it before checking? Remove the strap or so?