or Connect

Posts by tomatic

Considering selling this gorgeous Coach backpack, used only twice.  http://malaysia.coach.com/disp/CSfGoodsPage_001.jsp?GOODS_NO=20387   Ping me if you're interested and I'll take some pictures.
I'm considering selling a vintage Bedouin Foundry Genghis Messenger in Navy/Grey — If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll post pictures.
PM sent
[SOLD]
If you're looking at this you're probably familiar with Filson's FRD — Let the pictures speak for themselves. The tote is ca. 34 x 14 x 14cm and since this is not a distress sale I'm only accepting serious offers to make up for the pain of separating from this beauty. Ships from Europe world-wide.
[SOLD]
Anyone interested in this genuine FRD Tote? Might put it up on the marketplace.        
Just stumbled upon a huge private sale for all kinds of Navy bags > Filson auction
How did you get it fixed? I'm in europe so I'll have to stop by at a saddler.
This is my Medium Travel Bag after ten trips. The shoulder strap attachment always seemed under-engineered but that's quite disappointing. Not sure if I'll put my yet unused Medium Duffle in operation after this. Almost the same with the 258.