or Connect

Posts by iloveplaid

Hi SF,   Bought this sport coat here on from a member here on SF - some details and pictures from Dalsauks - great seller in every aspect by the way. Have purchased a few things from him.   Now on to the jacket:   Wonderful, beige-brown herringbone tweed sport coat from Pal Zileri (Pal Zileri Concepts line).   NOTE: The actual jacket is slightly darker than the photos show.   Tagged size 50R (Italian) / 40R (U.S.)   It was worn twice when I purchased it and...
Price dropped to $270.
Hi SF, up for sale is a beautiful Super 120's wool Samuelsohn suit (Austin) for sale with a faint blue double stripe. Did the have the jacket taken in slightly and pants tailored to slim them down. When originally purchased, the suit was more of a traditional cut. Suit is is excellent condition, I'd give it a 9.5/10. Very little sign of wear. Thanks for looking!   Jacket Measurements   Jacket Type: Single Breasted Tag: 40 Chest: 21.5 Shoulders From Across Back:...
Hello Folks,   Up for sale is a Ermenegildo Zegna Cashmere and Silk Sportcoat, tagged 50R. Purchased this on eBay just based off of the size and it ran a little small so had my tailor open the chest up. It's still a little snug on me (I'm 5'8, now 195 lbs) so unfortunately need to let it go. Material is silk and cashmere, beautiful drape. Condition is good, but it shows some wear, with a few tiny loose threads in the fabric. I'd rate it an 8/10. Some great details in the...
Hoping to get some help on some AE loafer sizing.   I am looking at these Kenwoods in a size 7.5 EEE or possibly a 8 EEE.     I had already tried the Brooks Presidio in a 7.5 EEE and the length was great but they were a little cramped on the baby toe, thought not unbearable. The 8 EEE was a bit loose and my back heel was slipping out.     My question is, would an 8 D/E give more room than a 7.5 EEE on the width? Also, is there any stretch in either of these...
both sold. Thanks SF.
Fit looks good to me on the torso but are the sleeves a little bunched up due to a longer sleeve (that is also bunching) and the a t-shirt underneath? If the sleeves fell a bit looser I think it would be spot on.   Never a fan of grey + denim since the white in the denim picks out the white in the grey and makes it look washed out. Darker, solid jeans and a lighter shirt would do you right.
burberry sold to medtech71 .. cheers mate
Yes, they are dry clean only as per the label.   17.25 inches across the waist band. 9.5 inches across the knee.   Not hemmed.   The leg opening is 8.125 inches, however keep in mind that the inseam is 38 inches due to the pants being unhemmed. As you move up the pant leg, it gets a little wider, but not by much. For example, at a 30 inch inseam, it's about 8.25 inches.
gorgeous shoes - wish any of these were 8.5E