or Connect

Posts by iloveplaid

Purchased here from another SF member and just haven't gotten around to wearing it.   Details:   Up for sale is a navy size medium J.Crew Harrison trench coat. Condition is excellent, very little wear. Note: Missing the belt. Asking: $60 Shipped to CONUS or Canada. Features: 4-button front (plus throat latch button). 100% treated cotton (rain resistant). Ticket pocket. Hidden placket. 3 inner pockets. NOTE: This was a store sample (see picture) and is missing the...
This was a purchase from another SF member, unfortunately still a little snug on my waist. Had my tailor open up the waist and wore it once only since I bought it but still too snug. Now up for sale! Asking $225 shipped to CONUS and Canada.   Description:   Charcoal with blue windowpane Boglioli "Coat" for Saks suit, 40s   Purchased from Saks, this is a fantastic offering from Boglioli. Two button, dual vent, flap pocket, with barchetta curved breast pocket. Great...
My goodness some great looking ties here. If I wasn't trying to clear out some myself I'd be all over these.
I will double check for you in a few days. I am currently out of the country.
Sold. Thanks so!
Hi SF,   Bought this sport coat here on from a member here on SF - some details and pictures from Dalsauks - great seller in every aspect by the way. Have purchased a few things from him.   Now on to the jacket:   Wonderful, beige-brown herringbone tweed sport coat from Pal Zileri (Pal Zileri Concepts line).   NOTE: The actual jacket is slightly darker than the photos show.   Tagged size 50R (Italian) / 40R (U.S.)   It was worn twice when I purchased it and...
Price dropped to $225.
Hi SF, up for sale is a beautiful Super 120's wool Samuelsohn suit (Austin) for sale with a faint blue double stripe. Did the have the jacket taken in slightly and pants tailored to slim them down. When originally purchased, the suit was more of a traditional cut. Suit is is excellent condition, I'd give it a 9.5/10. Very little sign of wear. Thanks for looking!   Jacket Measurements   Jacket Type: Single Breasted Tag: 40 Chest: 21.5 Shoulders From Across Back:...
Sold
Hoping to get some help on some AE loafer sizing.   I am looking at these Kenwoods in a size 7.5 EEE or possibly a 8 EEE.     I had already tried the Brooks Presidio in a 7.5 EEE and the length was great but they were a little cramped on the baby toe, thought not unbearable. The 8 EEE was a bit loose and my back heel was slipping out.     My question is, would an 8 D/E give more room than a 7.5 EEE on the width? Also, is there any stretch in either of these...