or Connect

Posts by iloveplaid

Smooth transaction with this fellow. Cheers.
Hi Everyone, received this as a gift however already have a couple bluetooth speakers at home. Great sound and widely reviewed as being one of the best out there at this price point. Currently available for $150 on sale in stores here:   http://www.bestbuy.com/site/beats-by-dr-dre-pill-2-0-portable-bluetooth-speaker-red/1762627.p?id=1219064433480&skuId=1762627   and   http://www.walmart.com/ip/Beats-Pill-2.0-Speaker/33153804   Selling brand new, unopened, in...
Ferragamo and Brioni sold!
Hi Everyone, some beautiful ties for sale that really are my favorites but I don’t wear ties regularly for work so letting these go. Most are worn just once or twice. Prices include shipping in Canada/CONUS and discounts available for multiple items. Payment via Paypal. Any questions, please ask!  1. Brioni - tiny check and pink diagonal stripe - worn once - 9.75/10Width: 3.5 inchesPrice: $SOLD shipped 2. Vitale Barberis Canonico - dark blue flecked - worn once -...
i'm a fool for sitting on these..... now all sold.... 
Selling these as they are not getting the attention they deserve as of late and need to free up some much needed closet space. - Allen Edmonds Delray- Color: Brown- Size 8 3E (extra-wide)- 9/10 condition - excellent condition with minimal wear - factory seconds with no visible issues- Box and shoe tress not included $60 OBO. Price includes shipping to CONUS and Canada. Any questions feel free to ask. Cheers Edit: drop to $60!
Selling these as they are not getting the attention they deserve as of late and need to free up some much needed closet space. - Allen Edmonds Delray- Color: Black- Size 8.5 E (wide)- 8/10 condition - minor scuffs and some creasing (see pics)- Box and shoe tress not included $55 OBO. Price includes shipping to CONUS and Canada. Any questions feel free to ask. Cheers Edit: dropped to $55!
*drool*
@Neo1 one more reference point, I tried on the brooks presidio loafer and the 7 EEE was too tight on the baby toe but fine in the middle. 8 EEE was almost perfect except the heel slippage - essentially too long. I think I need 7.5 eeee or eeeee. Any additional help would be appreciated.
@Neo1Thanks. I do have the delrays in 8 EEE and they are quite loose around the toe and slightly loose around the middle of the foot where I'm relatively the widest.I will check out the addisons - however I do really like the Grayson style. In terms of the width alone, would they be wider than the Waldens?