Posts by iloveplaid

PM sent
Dropped to 200
Dropped to 175
Thanks @razl for the mention10% off with a mention of this thread First time here and it feels great  This is THE place to do your menswear shopping online 
@razl Thank you for the love
Thanks @razl ! My first time being features and it feels awesome !
Hello SF! For sale is a beautiful Zegna sport coat in a lovely gray and beige/brown houndstooth pattern. Model is called "Travel" and it is tagged 50R. I had the jacket shortened in the sleeve and body length slightly. Please see measurements below. It's in near perfect condition, worn twice. Jacket has an interesting set of functional pockets inside (see pictures) which I assume is why the model name is what it is. Any additional questions let me know! 51% silk 49%...
Happy Holidays! For sale is a like new LBM 1911 blazer. Worn once and in perfect condition. Tagged 50R - fits like US 40R or 42R. Lightweight 100% wool. Grey houndstooth. Colour most similar to pictures #4 and #5 in natural light. It comes off as a bit brownish in #2/#3 but those were beside a regular lamp (yellowish) bulb. Approximate measurements:Chest 21 inchesShoulder 18.5 inchesLength BOC 29 inchesSleeve 25.75 inches Asking $170 shipped to CONUS and Canada. Any...
Need some help with sizing - hopefully anyone with experience with these models can chime in.   So far I haven't had any luck with the following:   7.5EEE - Walden Loafers - 114 last - length was great but baby toe was smushed. 8 EEE - Cavanaugh Loafers - 114 last - HUGE - feet were swimming. 8 EEE Eagle County Boots -  222 last - HUGE feet were swimming. 7 EEE - Bass Weejun Larsons - fit perfectly   These were mostly purchased as seconds and I've managed to do OK...
Hello SF - Suitsupply Napoli in "blue plain" and sized 40R. Worn once. Pants hemmed to an approximate 29.5 inch inseam with 1.75" to let out.   Link to suit here: http://us.suitsupply.com/en_CA/suits/napoli-blue-plain/P4271I.html   Shipping to CONUS and Canada included in price. Asking $249.   Cheers!