or Connect

Posts by iloveplaid

sold
Hi Everyone, selling a few items here at very very reasonable prices. Need to fund a necessary expense in the new year for my wife and I and so looking to pull some together funds. Feel free to make offers - I'm open particularly open to offers for more than 1 item. Lots of great deals to be had.   Up for sale is absolute stunner - buttery soft luxurious 100% cashmere sport coat by Ermenegildo Zegna.   I will assume "MILA FIT" on the tag means milano. If someone here...
Hi Everyone, selling a few items here at very very reasonable prices. Need to fund a necessary expense in the new year for my wife and I and so looking to pull some together funds. Feel free to make offers - I'm open particularly open to offers for more than 1 item. Lots of great deals to be had.   Up for sale is a staple navy blue 100% CASHMERE sport coat from Polo Ralph Lauren (Made in Italy). The coat has a number of luxury touches making it very versatile, including...
Hi Everyone,   Selling a few items at very very reasonable prices - hoping to put some scratch together for some upcoming necessary expenses. Feel free to make offers - I'm open particularly open to offers for more than 1 item. Lots of great deals to be had.   Corneliani wool/cotton blend donegal sport coat (4-season fabric).   I purchased this from another member on here - worn approximately 10 times - in very good condition. Tagged a 40R (closer to a 40S; see...
How much were the gmto ecs going to run?
Regarding the brown ecs .. did anyone get anew email reply from Allison for payment?
could we get the measurements please? there aren't any at the link. cheers
 @tifosi How does the 6d translate to women's sizing? CHeers
 Rostov or anyone else - if I wanted to add a 6D for my wife, is that a request I can make to allison when she contacts me?  
Thanks - that works for me . im still in for the danite sole