or Connect

Posts by iloveplaid

I own the same suit and it's fantastic
Price now 120.
Mila fit
  Thoughts on this Woolrich parka with a faint camouflage print? Just picked it up from Club monaco.
sold
Hi Everyone, selling a few items here at very very reasonable prices. Need to fund a necessary expense in the new year for my wife and I and so looking to pull some together funds. Feel free to make offers - I'm open particularly open to offers for more than 1 item. Lots of great deals to be had.   Up for sale is absolute stunner - buttery soft luxurious 100% cashmere sport coat by Ermenegildo Zegna.   I will assume "MILA FIT" on the tag means milano. If someone here...
Hi Everyone, selling a few items here at very very reasonable prices. Need to fund a necessary expense in the new year for my wife and I and so looking to pull some together funds. Feel free to make offers - I'm open particularly open to offers for more than 1 item. Lots of great deals to be had.   Up for sale is a staple navy blue 100% CASHMERE sport coat from Polo Ralph Lauren (Made in Italy). The coat has a number of luxury touches making it very versatile, including...
Hi Everyone,   Selling a few items at very very reasonable prices - hoping to put some scratch together for some upcoming necessary expenses. Feel free to make offers - I'm open particularly open to offers for more than 1 item. Lots of great deals to be had.   Corneliani wool/cotton blend donegal sport coat (4-season fabric).   I purchased this from another member on here - worn approximately 10 times - in very good condition. Tagged a 40R (closer to a 40S; see...
How much were the gmto ecs going to run?