or Connect

Posts by cuddleclutch

Winterbourne: I looked at your shoe pics on 193. The creasing is similar to mine... do you get creasing along the toe cap as well? It seems odd to me that my boot is doing this. I mean, in the end they fit well, but I wanted them to be something I could wear to a job interview, or nicer occasion, and honestly, I just think they look to bad for that. I'm shocked it's happened so quickly.   Someone mentioned options about getting the boot rebuilt, do ya'll know...
Hi Yall,   So I bought some 1000 mile boots recently, and I was real excited about them, until they started wearing in in this really wonky way. I I love how these fit and feel, they broke in very quickly and are comfy; but after looking at pics of used 1000 miles, I feel like these look really bad, especially the big crease forming along the toe cap.  I'd love to hear some opinions about this... I've been trying to talk with Wolverine about a return or exchange, but...
I grew up in Seattle and in San Diego, I moved back and forth between those cities literally every 2 years. It's given me a unique perspective, I can identify as a Californian or Not a Californian. People outside of CA often seem to loath those from Cali, it's true they move in w/ lots of money, push up real estate prices, and in the case of the NW bring in chain stores that none of the locals ever wanted. As an adult I've lived in: Melbourne Australia, Santa Cruz, San...
Is this true, is the real estate market really that bad here right now? I can't see the truth of the matter through all the smug, but it wouldn't be surprising.
I don't know how many apartments you've had in SF Sugar Butch, but you may recall actually renting any apartment here being an INSANE process. People have rental resumes, cover letters, bring gifts and send thank you cards to property managers for letting them see the place. People go to open houses with resumes, applications, and cash in hand, like everything else here it is extremely competitive. And like everything else here, not being rich makes it even harder. My...
Heard a few folks bashing Austin here too. Nowhere is perfect, at least it's not such a grind there.
Oh, I'd lose my mind. No Way. Gonna try Austin... living a few miles out from the city, and actually having a back yard again.  
PS apologies for the super long post... I don't intend to hijack the thread.
Hi All,   I've had a terrible time in this city, I'd like to take a moment to rant about my experiences / impressions of this place. I wish you could Yelp Review cities, I'd give it -5 stars:   Firstly I pay $1600 for a 1 bdr apartment, and that's a 'good deal' because it's next to a trolley line that clanks and clatters from 7am till 2pm. Said trolley line takes boatloads of tourists down the small hill outside of my apartment, and they scream "whooooo" as if...