or Connect

Posts by Menswear Market

SCABAL Cloth Sport Coats and Suits Selling a collection of custom tailored double breasted sport coats in SCABAL cloth. 10 more are available in alternative fabrics. All are identically cut, from my observation They are approximate size 40S.   Details Peaked lapels No vents Excellent condition (some I believe are unworn) Fully lined Measurements   Sleeves: 23 inches Shoulders: 21 inches Chest armpit to armpit: 21 inches Length bottom...
SOLD   Brown Corduroys by INCOTEX Size 38 with Unfinished Hem A gorgeous pair of corduroy trousers by Incotex, featuring a modern fit, green and gray waistband lining and 100 percent cotton construction. Tags are still attached from Neiman Marcus.   Brown corduroy Stylish modern fit Split waistband for easy tailoring 100 percent cotton/li> Coint pocket Made in Romania   There are no signs of wear on these pants. They are clean and...
Black, Gray and Navy "Gold Trumpeter" Suits by Hart Schaffner & Marx $149 each Jacket Size 40 / 32 Waist Trousers   The Gold Trumpeter is a very high quality and stylish suit. I'm selling three of them: A black suit, a navy pinstripe, and a charcoal gray pinstripe.   Details 100 percent worsted wool Excellent quality Sharp modern cut 2 button jacket Fully lined and finished with pick stitching Minimally padded shoulder Pleated trousers...
Same tailor. Nice cut job.  
My tailor has a $100 solution to this. He calls it "the cut job" and it's only recommended for sport coats, because there's a noticeable section cut around the buttons. Let me know if you'd like to see pictures.
Allen Edmonds Saratoga 11D   http://www.ebay.com/itm/280899950150?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_1363wt_1103  
  Even the lawyers in Minneapolis wear Pendletons and Red Wings, but if you must, they sell suits at Neimans, Saks off 5th and the Salvation Army.