or Connect

Posts by raccoonj

Hi, I just got a pair of clark's beeswax db. How should I go about waterproofing them? Should I use wax in addition to the waterproofing spray I bought from the clark's store? I understand that some people prefer the beaten up look but I guess I'm going for the slightly beaten up but water resistant look.
I just got a pair of clark's beeswax db. How should I go about waterproofing them? Should I use wax in addition to the waterproofing spray I bought from the clark's store? I understand that some people prefer the beaten up look but I guess I'm going for the slightly beaten up but water resistant look.
Hi, I'm a long time lurker but a new poster who will be going to my medical school interview. I know it's early but I really want to dress better than the other interviewees and thus am starting my search for a mid gray or navy suit. I have a huge problem in finding suits because my height is just 5'0" (damn genetics), and of the indochino and Tat threads I've read, no one seems to be this short.Other people have posted on OTR suits but because of my height, even XS...
First of all, I know this is my first post and I've being sifting through interesting posts for about a year now. I've looked through a lot of different things and experienced members talk about having an eye for quality. I think that one of the first steps to dressing well, and finding pieces that are well made, is knowing about different materials that clothes are made from and marks of good craftsmanship. But, as far as I know no one really has consolidated a thread...