or Connect

Posts by rolandtr808

Love the jacket but was unable to work it into my wardrobe. Worn once, no tags, no blemishes. Hand-dyed with indigo and stunning. Will look even better with regular wear. Japanese size 4. I wear a 40R jacket and feel this piece fits comparably.   - Normally priced $500    - Made from thick, durable "sashiko" fabric. - "Sashiko" fabric is often used in Japanese martial arts uniforms, as it provides some level of padding during sparring matches. - Hand-dyed with natural...
Military Cargo Style Rain Jacket by Nigel Cabourn. If you are reading this you don't need to be convinced of his attention to detail and level of quality. No tags. Worn once - no blemishes. Originally $1650.   -Made in Japan   -100% coated cotton.  -Triple layer front storm flap placket with velcro closure on top half and button closure on the bottom half. -Waist and bottom drawstring cinch's.  -2 large flap patch pockets on chest, lower front, and lower rear of...
Selling an oiled Nigel Cabourn aircraft jacket that i've put on a couple times around my apartment but never worn outside. No longer have the tag. While it's listed as a size 48, or Small, please check the measurements below.   - Normally priced $530    -100% natural oil coated cotton construction. -High stance collar with adjustable fixed hood. -Covered two-way Riri zip with leather pulls. -Press-stud placket. -Under-arm ventilation. -Two large front flap...
Hey,   This shirt still available? I'm new to purchasing from SF classifieds - maybe it's obvious that it has been sold and I'm overlooking something.   Thanks! (and happy new year)   Adam