or Connect

Posts by BrianMendoza

Hey man, do you still have these?
I'm selling my beloved Filson x Levi Trucker Jacket. It is in the very rare size XXL. This jacket is known to fit slim, so its probably better suited for a size XL, which is why this size is so hard to find. It is in very good condition, no cosmetic damage at all.
Up for sale is a Vanson Leather Motorcycle jacket, size Large. The exact model is the "Chopper". It comes in Vanson's Black, competition weight leather and has red lining.   The jacket is in perfect condition. It is so new that it still has some breaking in to do. I only wore it two times last winter, before storing it away and losing quite a bit of weight, realizing this winter that it doesn't fit the way I like anymore.   Don't miss this chance to get an incredible...
Selling a pair of Red Wing 1907 6" moc toe boots in size 9.5.   The shoes are almost brand new. I literally wore them one time, to Disneyland.   Comes with OG box and everything.
I'm selling a pair of Red Wing Engineer boots, model 2990, in size 9.5.   They are in very good condition and will include the original box and packaging.
Thank you for the mention!
Selling a pair of Alden Indy in Natural Chromexcel. These are also the special bookmaker edition so they come with two dust bags.   They are size 9.5, but Alden's fit about a half size big, so they're probably better suited for a size 10.   They are in very good condition. I'd say a good 8.5/10   These Retail at $565. I'm willing to work with my price, but please do not lowball me.   Comes with OG box, dust bags, etc.
These are awesome pictures man! And great review also. I am very happy I went with these same exact (color and size too) Jodhpurs.
You could definitely re-coat them with either, but I would recommend waiting some time after coating them with Montana's. If you over coat your boots you'll end up with soggy leather.
Hey fellas, I'm looking to buy a Filson x Levi trucker jacket, in any of the colors (tan, black, green), as long as it's in a XXL.   Send me pics of the jacket if you've got one for sale and we'll negotiate a price.   Thanks! - Brian