or Connect

Posts by Swede66

Sarah, is this for standard models only or also for the limited edition ones like Hunt in Chestnut?
AS Moore in suede used for the first time today. As always a pleasure to deal with AFPOS and a great pair of shoes at a great price.
It do cost a bit more but it is well worth the extra cost. The one you guys sold me is so soft that I can use it to freshen up the spit-shined toe caps!
Thanx! Five different coloured waxes and a bit of time :-)
Thanx. They're about three years old so quite used. Typically I do the full cleaning/stripping regime twice a year. Between those sessions I give them a bit of Reno once in a while and refresh the toes with wax to keep the shine going.
Crockett & Jones Belgrave in antique chestnut. After a full cleaning/stripping, before and after polishing. Stripped by Renomat, followed by a leather soap. Maintenance with Renovateur, Md'O 1925 and Pate de Lux.
Alfred Sargent Exclusive Moore in dark brown suede. A great Adelaide interpretation IMO.
If you meen the height of the heel measured from the sole and not including the sole my Exclusives meassure 19 mm.
Oxblood is great! Very dark, almost black, in evening light indoors while more interesting than black in day light.
Very nice!