or Connect

Posts by Swede66

I'm afraid I have to agree on this. Shaya sells top stuff, often at competitive prices, but is sloppy on responding. Sometimes quick, often not. He is definitely connected since he is updating on FB every day. Also been waiting a few weeks on my current order.
I have four Exclusives and two Country. Very happy with all of them and especially the Exclusives.I'd rate them just below C&J Handgrade; on par in attention to details and finish, superior in sole/waist treatment and a bit sub-par on upper leather. In comparison to Vass, of which I own three pairs, AS E is superior in finishing, consistency and attention to detail but obviously below in construction with Vass being handlasted and handwelted.I do not own any AS Handgrade...
My AS trees fill my shoes very vell.
WIWT Beaulieu, 82-last, burgundy antique
No, thought did not cross my mind.
Beutiful shoes! I typically use Reno, then cream and finally wax on any new shoe.
This shoe is sick! I SO want a pair!
Highly recommended!
Congratulation to a very nice shoe. I have a pair since two years and they hold up nickels.I does sound like you've ordered the right size.
That's a great boot at a ridiculus price, congratulations! Mine has taken me through two harsh Swedish winter sesons and still look like new.