or Connect

Posts by Swede66

Thnx! Brown museum, mid brown suede.
As with sizing :-)
Another pic of the suede, indoor ligthing, compared to an old (three years) Oxford which was at the time called mid brown.
I'd say that Rogers are what Reszö call "deep brown", while mine are "mid brown".Here's a pic of my three years Old oxfords, ordered as "mid brown". Very different story...reddish and much more snuff/polo.
Thanx Roger!It is indeed pure mid brown, no red in it at all. Have some mid brown oxfords from Vass since before and those are much more snuff/polo -ish. I saw your post with some beutiful brown suede oxfords. Had Rezsö confirming those are "deep brown", a quite new addition between dark brown and mid brown.Saw that on the Shoegazing Super Trunk II we arranged in Stockholm last September, a truelly rich, beutiful brown color, less "dusty" compared to the dark brown.With...
New boots today. Brown museum calf, mid brown suede. Adjusted F-last, single leather sole with topy and flush metal toe taps. Insta : @RolleFC
F-last. I am more used to European sizing, sorry. I wear size UK 7.5 mostly.
For sale is this Vass Old English 2 in Gold Museum Calf, size EU 41 / US 8. Very limited wear due ue to my hallux valgus issues (too narrow). Tried to use them some five-six times. Excellent condition. Specs: Model: Old English 2 Last: F-last Material: Gold Museum Calf Size: EU 41/ US 8 / UK 7.5 Sole : single leather sole, rubber flush toe taps Fully handmade (handlasted, handwelted etc). Come's with lasted shoe trees, original shoe bags and box. pictures are indoor,...
Sick!