or Connect

Posts by Swede66

It does indeed appear to be identical to Vass offerings. Mine differs in hardware since I did not whant "steelish" hardware. But the Vass standard briefcase share hardware with this GION briefcase. Question is if they use the same quality of leathers. Mine is in the same leather as the shoes from Vass. It is thick, with a very nice, rich touch and it seems to be very well made. IF it is the same quality of leather it is at a VERY attractive price point at €260; Vass is...
Vass briefcase, MTO in antique cognac.
Nope, they are yet to be received...And thanx guys for your kind comments.
Plum museum calf from a 2015 delivery.
One full size difference? I have the same size in F and U.
Vass have high insteps in both F and U lasts.Edit. Red carefully and understod that you've already tried Vass F last.I am surprised to see that you find the 82-last to accommodate your high insteps best. I have a couple of EG's on 82 that actually lack a bit of room over the instep but I had to buy them anyway because they're som damn beutiful. I find both AS (109, 724) and Carmina (Rain) to suit higher insteps better.
No, it's not shell. Antique cognac calf.
Thanx!Sure, price is €680 incl VAT, if within EU.
It is made on order according to my spec's, same leather as the shoes, it is cut by hand, sewn on the same machines as the uppers of their shoes and finished by hand.