or Connect

Posts by Stylishmartita

I don't think it matters if they're for college and not for the office. It also depends on your style! But I'd wear them casually, without jacket. I like the match "shirt-chinos" but I'd go with the third one: the other two have a collar which is a bit more elegant than the first one...
I would go with a polo or a shirt, better than a simple t-shirt. But it depends on what your style is and in which occasion you are planning to wear the shoes.
I generally prefer tucked in shirts but for a casual occasion they could be fine...the sleeves of the first one are definitely too long.
    Hi Seer, may I ask you why you buy only US made clothing? Is it a quality matter??? Or it's just a matter of distance from where you live?
Why don't you match your "originally made in Italy suit" with a made in Italy shirt? Anyway, I'd go with a white one.
Yes, I'd choose the first one too. I'd recommend a striped or a one-color shirt to be worn for formal occasions: squared shirts are more casual.
  Ahhahah I do agree with you But I don't think contrast collar shirts are too formal. Especially if the shirt has only contrast reverse cuff and inside collar band. Quite a fashionable detail.
Ahaha I agree But I don't think contrast collar shirts are too formal. Especially if they have only contrast reverse cuff and inside collar band: quite a fashionable detail.
I'd go with the second or the fourth (the background seems to be blue...) tie from the left: you could try it with the blue suit and a white or light blue shirt. A shirt with a french collar and monograms would be perfect to be weared with a blue tie...
Thank you all of you!!