or Connect

Posts by sir edmund

Is that you wearing it? Do you mind me asking your height, weight, chest size? Looks nice but I worry I'm a little tall as well.
I wanted to see if you happened to still have this. It looks like a nice coat. I'm a 38L.
Interested. Can I get a few measurements? Especially jacket length from back of collar, P2P, inseam, cuff diameter. I'm definitely a 38L though, so it might work.   Thanks!
Price drop! Now $300
Here is a wonderful pair of Tricker's Whitman Wingtip shoes. I recently bought these, tried them on once on carpeting, but decided that I needed a pair of more plain brown dress shoes instead. They were probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever tried on out of the box. For reference, these are a UK 11 with a 5 width. Per Tricker's website, this should fit an 11.5D perfectly. I measure a 12C and found these to be spot on. I have read variously that one should size up...
38l worked pretty well for me and i am built similarly. I would start there. Consider the Washington fit as well.
As a Rembrandt fan, this should piss me off, but somehow it doesn't. Good job, SuitSupply.
I saw that. I don't like the change. LEC isn't perfect, but it's been a nice option for me the last couple years. As someone said above, pricing is great, quality is usually good, and styling is hit or miss, but I've had a few solid pick-ups. 
I've regularly seen two plain blue Washingtons on the site.   This one http://us.suitsupply.com/suits/suit-blue-plain-washington-p3484i/P3484I,en_US,pd.html?start=3&cgid=Suits&prefn1=fit&prefv1=Washington   And this one: http://us.suitsupply.com/suits/suit-blue-plain-washington-p3522i/P3522I,en_US,pd.html?start=1&cgid=Suits&prefn1=fit&prefv1=Washington (not currently available, but it's left before and come back)   I own the second, and I'm pleased in every...
Check the measurements. Most of the fits have reasonable length. The model pictures are just usually of 40L guys wearing 38Rs. Also, if you watch the videos, the guy describing them usually models a much more street-reasonable fit.