or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

That leather fits that pattern very well!   Congrats, and thanks for posting pics!
Thanks @steveyoo1983
I don't think that Bill's Khakis is gone.  They were just acquired last month.  Don't think a company would buy them just to shut them down.  They were a pretty small operation with only 15 million in revenue per year and about 30 warehouse employees.  Given their size, it doesn't seem like a company would acquire them because they are only interested in one part of the business, and planning to shutter the rest.  Usually with these types of deals they want to optimize...
Hit em up with some Reno and a brush   [[SPOILER]]    Cleaned up nice
Red brick would def be cool.  However, it is stitched directly to the upper, while your original sole had a midsole between the two.  I know Rancourt is reluctant to go from camp sole to mid-sole applications because they are stitched in different places and will leave the original thread holes visible.  I don't know if the same is true when going midsole>camp.  (My guess is that it would not be a problem)  They might even be able to put a midsole on between the upper and...
 Haha, I don't have any coming, so I didn't receive an invoice, but seems like some others may be in that boat.
He should just include the order details on the invoice! 
Could also be that he still has some invoices to send.  Meaning he doesn't send them all at once.
#TeamBisonClymer   Been wearing these pretty much daily.   So glad I got them after being on the fence for over a year.
     ...Belts to match?