or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

Oscar? Forest? Or Robert?  I want to say Robert, right?   Also wanted to share this other pic from Carmina's Instagram, just because the cognac looks so good!
Welcome, Thanks for deciding to chip in and pay-it-forward by finally posting some pics after soaking up all of our knowledge and using our intel to snipe hot make-ups out from under our noses! I know there are more of you out there! Just kidding.  (but not really) I guess its either lurk for a while, or post a bunch of newbie questions that have already be covered ad nauseam, so I actually appreciate it more than anything.
Use the link in the email. It will be same page.
I'll be curious to see what happens.   I think a lot of folks have the J Crew PCT boot, so it might not be as hot as the LWB.   I wanted it last year when they had it, but my size was gone.  I need a non-standard size anyway.   Now I have something similar on the way from another manufacturer.  I mulled it over, 720 is not a bad price lately, but I don't think I'd wear them more than a few times a year.  I guess I'm going to pass on them.  I want them, but don't need...
Your point is well taken.  [[SPOILER]]
Daylight pics would probably bring a higher price.
Wood Luv 2 Sea Sum Daylite Pix!
I already have the Alden version, otherwise I'd be drooling all over it.  One of my favorites.  [[SPOILER]]
WTF?
Yes,  Almost a foot and a half in diameter or radius would be like JNCO jeans from the 90s Edit: or bigger