or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

Thanks, Gents! Didn't expect them to have a seam in the back since they have one on the side below the elastic.    Pics would be great!
That arrangement would never work. Without the revenue generated from all of your purchases, he would have to find a different way to fund his children's college, masters and PH.D degrees.
[quote name="steveyoo1983"Let me check for you and report back once I get back in the shop in few hours!All thanks to great gents here on SF!   [/quote]Pics would be great!
@steveyoo1983 What does the back of those Chelsea look like?  Are they seamless back there?
I'm thinking that it's just not your correct size...
  Plus, I must add that Steve is always careful not to step on the toes of other retailers by producing [exclusive] make-ups that others already sell.  I've seen him decline designs because Skoak already sells it, or something similar enough.  As Buda points out, it wasn't Steve's idea to produce that makeup, it was crowd sourced. I observe a mutual respect between GF and Skoak (not that anyone is suggesting otherwise), which is great. I also like to give credit where...
Totally justifyable.  Most of the shoes that I own, I own in multiple colors.
Actually... I disagree with your agreement in this matter.
Dare I say that the wholecut is more elegant, yet the captoe is more professional? @tifosi  disagrees with me in 5, 4, 3, 2...
Order again and cancel the first order.