Posts by Bakes11771

Citi Shoes I'm not convinced that it is everything, rather it is instead one of a few factors.  Pattern of the shoe (chukka vs lhs, vs fullstrap for exaple), stride/gait (the particular way that a person walks), instep and toe height (how much vertical space is between the top of the foot and top of the inside of the shoe), the directional orientation of the fibers of a particular piece of shell (horizontal, vertical, diagonal, ect), and perhaps some others that I haven't...
I almost did a week or 2 ago, but then didn't because they were not discernible from the pics that I posted in the past.  Same shoes, same pants, same flooring.
Aww, shucks...
I think that burgundy is more versatile in the sense that it can be worn with charcoal or navy (I don't mix black and blue or brown and charcoal) but I think that brown looks better than burgundy with most other colors Blue, green, I don't like wearing burgundy shoes with a red or orange tie, because it feels clashy, others may disagree)  here are some pics of my cognac.  A lighter example.  [[SPOILER]]  Since you already have burgundy covered, for me, cognac is the clear...
I would run with em.  That is legit patina, and not a misuse of the term.
Looking forward to pics.  Make em good! My Espresso Blakes are real head turners.  I kid you not.  It must be because they are so shiny.  Everyone looks at my feet when I walk by.  Not sure if they are admiring them or just wondering why they are so damn shiny.  Yesterday a pan handler said "nice shoes" as I walked past. My only wish is that the toe box was higher, making them more boot like.  I get the feeling the last is really meant to be a shoe last.  The construction...
They would have been, except there is no Phone Number for AoC.  I'm sure that there are those who will still try email Adam in hopes that someone returned for store credit or something like that.
Foot powder never worked for my sweaty dawgs.  My solution is to always wear sock.  No-show socks if I want to go sockless-style.  To me, that is more comfortable than having my foot in a slimey shoe. (or pastey shoe if you use powder)  Also, I rotate shoes because if they stay persistently moist bacteria will propagate and cause odor as a result. I realize that this is not what you asked, but its the best I can offer.
I knew it had to be a retailer with serious clout.  I was thinking Leather Soul, but AoC makes perfect sense. Thanks for clueing us in.  I'm going to email them right now to see if by chance they have a pair left in my size. Maybe someone didn't like them in person and sent their pair back, or backed out.   [[SPOILER]]
Plus one. Crisp crease, good shine on the shoes, and a good tie knot is what distinguishes a sharp dresser from those who are simply well dressed.