or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

My mistake.  I simply right-clicked in Chrome and selected Search Google for Image.  @Bespoke DJP Maybe reach out to OP @JubeiSpiegel ?
I wear the same size in Oscar, Robert and Uetam.  in terms of roominess: Oscar>Robert>Uetam.  Also worth noting, the instep is slightly on the high side, and the toe box is slightly on the narrow side.
That will be dope! Just this fall they put a RLH sole on a boot for me that normally has a vibram christy, and I didn't even get hit with the full up-charge, just a bump for the materials.
True.  PTB on Llubi.
No way, that Sherman with the RLH has a midsole and is $305.  (And that's with more premium materials, such as the RLH and American Bison.) Their demand must really be THAT good. I would think their cost to produce a camp moc on leather sole is like $50-$75.
That's absurd! Used to be that they would customize a model for no upcharge at all.  Then they started implementing a $50 upcharge, which was reasonable.
Yeah, I agree that doesn't make sense...   There has to be some sort of confusion going on somewhere.
If I had to speculate, because it costs a considerable amount to be an affiliate vendor and their prices weren't that competitive relative to other retailers selling the same brands because they had to factor in their own duties when importing their stock into South Korea.  (From what I gather, the import duties in South Korea are significant.)
The recent strengthening of the Euro vs the Dollar is not as significant as the initial weakening of the Euro/Dollar.  The exchange rate is not far from where it was when they made the initial adjustment.  This suggests to me that any increase that may have occurred was not the result of currency fluctuations.     Here is a 2 year chart Here is a 1 year