or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

Get a Beagle, then whoever it is will really know what a dog that makes a lot of noise sounds like.   My GF in college and I had a Shih Tzu.  She still has the dog since I got it for her (she wanted it) and I still have my big dog.  They are good little dogs if you want a small dog.   In all seriousness though, the person is probably just an idiot.  Max is probably just whining because he is sad that his people aren't home and he is lonely.
    [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]
My experience supports this, in that I have received severely creased shoes from Alden DC as first quality, and I am not exaggerating when I say severely.
If you prefer the NYC version, I would wait for.  What's a few months for a boot that you will have for years?
It bothers me a little, but not a lot. Calikid, you always seem to have some of the ballsiest ideas when it comes to MTOs.  (Frank has some good ones too.)  What are the other specs on the your order?  Or are you going to let the suspense build?
I never noticed that until you pointed it out.  I wonder why there isn't a channel.  (Just checked the tempest on my Blakes, and they are as you describe.)   That sole crumbling isn't a deal breaker for me, although I understand what you are saying in comparison to the smooth wear on the christy.
Don't fret.  I spent over $1,100 on 3 pairs in less than 12 months, two of which were highly customized MTOs involving a long series of emails back and forth, and I didn't get the email either.
  I think that if someone with my overall appearance (age, haircut, build, ect.) and presence were to wear the 9015 with khakis they would look out of place, while someone with your overall presence could get away with it.   Just as I said months ago that not just anyone can pull off the Tassel look, I hold that not just anyone can pull of the 9015 with khakis look. While I feel that I can pull off the Tassel look, I do not feel that I am able to pull off the balmoral...
If you are ever looking for extra income, you might be able to find work writing the passages for reading comprehension questions on the GMAT, because I have no idea what is being said in the above quote.   (They actually get the passages from scholarly publications, ect. but they are still equally as hard to follow.)
While I personally wouldn't wear my 9015s with anything less than a suit, I get the feeling that Uncle Mac's amount of life experience (read: age) and overall mien allow them to be worn appropriately with khakis.