or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

If you keep acquiring shoes at the rate that you are going, you are going to end up having a lot of shoes.  (You probably already do!) It's funny that you are the one that took that picture, because it always comes up in google image searches for "Ravello". (And why wouldn't it)
   Thank you kindly, Gentlemen. I'm glad that I like them so much, but its bad in the sense that I will now be buying more.
Thanks! I know what you mean.  I sat on a pair of Alden Cigar Straight Tip Balmorals for 8months before wearing them.  Not because I was thinking about returning them or anything, just because I have other shoes and wasn't confident that the world could handle how badass I was going to look just yet... Also, I like to break them in on carpet first so that the toe doesn't wear excessively while the shoe is still stiff, and its hard to find the time to march around the house...
$70
X-Post from the Carmina Shoe P0rn Thread Just received my first pair of Carmina shoes in the mail (Via the Armoury)  [[SPOILER]]  Will probably just drool over these for a while before actually wearing them.
Just received my first pair of Carmina shoes in the mail (Via the Armoury)  [[SPOILER]]  Will probably just drool over these for a while before actually wearing them.
So you were sitting on 3 different pairs of unworn Ravello Aldens that all set sail this week?  Is that right?  What else do you have in your shipyard that hasn't left the harbor yet?
Indeed.  With the only differences being Trubalance vs Barrie, 270 vs 360, and that horizontal line of stitching across the side of the upper.
You Bastard! ...they look great (which just twists the knife)
        [[SPOILER]]Such a choice is hard to question. ^Sound logic.