or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

That is just ridiculous.  Should have never left the factory.  Should have never left the store. I would not even consider keeping those for a moment. They look like they were made to compensate for a pronation issue.
At first I was like, WTF, Alden sent you a tea sample with your postcard?   But now I realize that you put that there to cover your name and address.
shoes are great, but I was applauding the combo.  Have some pants like that one the way, I just hope that they don't turn out to be a darker blue than I am expecting.
^Well Done.
  [[SPOILER]]  And those are just mine.  Many have been posted by others as well.  But you do have a point.  Only a small portion of the pics in this thread are bals. Not sure if that is the reason, but your theory demonstrates sound logic.
I don't know anything about this, but aren't they doing that to burn any loose threads?
I'm looking for a pair of J Crew Cordovan PCT Boots in size 11.5 if anyone knows where I can find them.  I notice that they are back ordered at J. Crew, and I don't want to wait several months.  Maybe someone out there is sitting on a pair that they would consider unloading?  I'd be willing to pay a little over $500 shipped.  Let me know.   I realize it's a long shot, but figured I'd just throw it out there just in case...
Agree on both points.
Well then, Alden must be run by lunatics and will go out of business.  This practice is absurd, self-defeating and un-enforcable. If the resellers were successful at reselling the shoes abroad, then the mark-ups were by definition not "significant".  If people paid the prices the that resellers were asking, they did so happily and not begrudgingly.