or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

[[SPOILER]]
You scoundrel!  They say lighting never strikes twice.  Not only is that scientifically incorrect, but also metaphorically.  In your case, you snagged these and the Ravello LWBs a few weeks back. Would you be able to choose between the two?  Hypothetically?
Not an indy guy myself, but IMO, this is the best rendition.  Cigar, all eyelets, commando.  What did you pay for it? $460?  I think they were selling it for around $785 a year ago.
[[SPOILER]]  
  I had a hard time picturing them when you discussed them previously.  The contrast b/w the black and natural is great.  As is the balance between the natural and the chestnut.  Another genius design, and quite novel at the same time.  Strong nod of approval from this corner.
Splendid!  Just as I imagined.
 Congratulations!  I am genuinely excited for you, as odd is that is, being that I don't know you IRL.  I do recall giving you some piece of frivolous advice, that must have been it. Perhaps this is shoe karma at work.  Since you were noble and did not go behind your wife's back to get that used pair of NST boots from eBay, you were rewarded with this other grail at an insanely unbeatable price. Todays frivolous piece of advice, inspired by your good fortune is: If you...
I agree with your reasoning.