or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

Agreed.  I wasn't sure exactly how it would look in person, even though I had seen pics taken by @RogerP and @Skoaktiebolaget.  The pics, despite being great in their own right, doesn't do the color justice.  Props to @Leaves for encouraging Carmina to start using it.  It perfectly fills a gap that had existed in Carmina's spectrum of brown suedes, and aside from that, is just an awesome color of suede.
  Via Skoak
You beat me to it.  

@FrankCowperwood , @CTYGGG (if i'm not confused) has a dope pair of Cigar Alden Ranger Mocs that are a slightly different pattern.  More like Alden's PTB with the quarters.  5 Blind Eyelets, Crepe sole.  I couldn't find the pics with a google search but maybe he'll pop in and post some (if I even have the right person.) @Michigan Planner I agree with your comparison of Alden vs. Rancourt.  Although the one pair of Rancourt shell that I had were pretty damn shiny....
  I never opted in.  All I said was...   Although I must say that it is a very intriguing (and tempting) makeup.  Kinda like a Redwing moc-toe boot, but more refined and not the same thing that every lumberjack on the L train is wearing. It would be great to see more shots of that pattern from other angles, ect. but I'm not sure Steve has them.
Remind me what pattern this was for?
  Technically, there is no welt.  And not because you can't see stitching around the perimeter of the shoe, but because Rancourt does not make welted shoes.  They make blake/rapid stitched shoes.They look great BTW.
Some.  I don't think renovateur does, but the Saphir cordovan creme does.  It's got a 5 year shelf life.  They put a date on the jar.
Same size as Oscar and Robert. I would argue that if you are sizing down for loafers then your oxfords are too big!  (Some exceptions may apply, no need to volunteer them.)