or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

I swear, I'm thinking about getting a second pair.
Barrie +.5 (generally for most people and all other standard sizing advice disclaimers)
I would think that your height is not really relevant, unless maybe you are going to wear them with shorts.  Even then, I don't think 5'8" is that short Oscar is such a handsome last for boots.
  I'm loving these joints.  Those of you who got in on the @Portland Dry Goods Olive Rangers are in for a treat!
 I must have had good luck so far with Carmina, maybe I should quit while I'm ahead. Brushing it won't remedy the texture inconsistencies? Must have something to do with that particular hide, then.  I have the dark brown suede belt, but have not noticed what you describe.
As if it weren't obvious, the loafers are all Uetam and the derbies are Robert.  They seem pretty close to identical except for the Robert's higher instep.  I can get you a profile view to illustrate the instep if you like. Took this pic with my new iPhone 6S (recent android convert) pretty impressed with the quality, even though it is less megapixels than my former android.
 Sorry, It is not I. But is it this (Via google)   If you ask me, using something like this is a very bad way of sizing.  I haven't worn the Uetams too much, TBH, and the Robert even less.  (Even though I am much more enthusiastic about Carmina lately, I find myself reaching for my Alden's because I have a pretty classic style (Not Dandy)).  Lately, I don't get dressed up very often so I wear Sneakers or Rancourts the most.  (Not one of those dudes that wears oxfords with...
For me, same size Robert and Uetam.
I agree, not sure if there is a Tuscon Bison and a Shrunken Bison, as I previously suspected, or if there is just one leather that is called by different names sometimes.  I asked that when they do the clicking that they didn't select a piece with vertical/longitudinal lines for the plug, like the pic on the website, so maybe that's why they used pieces with smaller grain.  On the tongue, the grain is a bit larger.  Smaller grain than I expected, but still happy with them....
  Thank you both. The laces are: http://www.tzlaces.com/cord-5mm-patterned-strong-shoe-boot-hiking-laces/ that I had laying around for some time, but had the idea to use them in these boots long before I pulled the trigger.