or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

Your suspicions are correct, in that they do perform some degree of finishing on caramel shell.  There was an IG pic about 2 years ago that showed before/after.  It wasn't too significant though.  Looked like maybe they just hit it with the buffing wheel or something.
    I think that these two soles are not the same.  Trooper sole is a pebble-like tread pattern.  The one from tumblr is like a mini ripple sole.
Anyone have a good shoe/boot tree recommendation for 341 last, Harlech?   Thanks in advanced.
Well, you can't expect much from a philanthropic-tire-kicking small timer such as himself.
 Just get all 3.  I saw no mention of a one-per-customer clause. Make hay while the sun is shining!
Those posted in the Epaulet MTO thread are Shell Cordovan.  The ones on Carmina's website are Calfskin.  The color is similar, but not identical, and there are nuances in the appearance/shine and the way that it creases.  Also, the way that you care for the different types of leather is not the same. Since you don't represent yourself as a dress shoe aficionado, you can just get the ones that are ready available on Carmina's website.  A shell cordovan pair would likely...
Anyone have experience with the Dark Brown Buckaroo?  Does it stretch like CXL? or not stretch at all like shell?  or is it somewhere in between?
Its the same stuff.  Both come from Horween.  Alden "glazes" theirs with acrylic, while Carmina doesn't.  That's where you will notice a difference.
You basically bought the bag and got the hat and overcoat for free! I have one of those bags.  I think you'll like it.
   Moar Robert pics