or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

My vote is for pinch.
Ah, that seems to be a popular weekend this year for goings ons in July.  I'll be out of town for a wedding, so I will unfortunately miss you.
But which weekend in July is it?
Yes, just put the appropriate resole in your cart (meaning the $60 for boat or camp sole, the $85 for any other type of sole, or the $120 for the full refurb).  After you check out they will email you a fedex shipping label (maybe not instantly, they might have to send it manually).
Yes, what dates do you think you'll be in town, Steve?
I'm tentativey down.
GF = Gentleman's Footwear.  They have an affiliate thread.
 You ever think of doing a Gentleman's Footwear x StyleForum meetup in NYC? Could be a good way to get to know some of your NYC clients. Not talking about anything extravagant, just a time and place where a bunch of dudes can go to show off some of their favorite GF merchandise and share a drink or two? I be down if there were enough interest from others.  Not sure how many NYers there are among us.
I don't think there is an epaulet in HK.   Yes, if you show us pics I'm sure someone will recall around when they hit the scene.  I don't think they did multiple runs of many Carmina make-ups, if any. You got a fair deal, assuming they are BNIB. Ruby is not as coveted as the brown colores of shell since it's harder to wear and just doesn't fit the style of some people.  Also, certain sizes are are more/less common, so have a bigger/smaller market, and that is a factor. If...
Carmina just sent a newsletter revealing 3 crocodile monkstrap makeups.