or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

Buy currency futures to hedge against the increase in shoe prices.
 That is ridiculous.  Why have dovetail heels then, if they can't be replaced without replacing the whole sole. Why doesn't Rancourt just make their heels/soles the same as every other manufacturer who's heel lifts CAN be replaced. This is the most stupid and disappointing thing that I have hear all day.
What's your entire rancourt lineup look like, shell and other? Here is mine.Shell, Snuff, CXL
I kinda think the snuff and brown will clash, not in a good way. Maybe just stick with all snuff or all brown CXL. Some pics for thought. [[SPOILER]]
 Very kind of you to say, Steve. I hope to participate in some of your crowdsourced collaborations in the future, although, I am running out of space in my stable.
 They are probably my favorite Alden Balmoral   [[SPOILER]]
Thank you kindly, Sir.
What if you brush up the nap on the darker one? 
Thanks roger.  You have a lot of enviable Carmina's as well. Did the jury ever reach a verdict on whether or not neutral wax prevents water welts on Carmina shell?
  I like it a lot.  When I first saw them, I thought it wasn't for me. I actually had the guys at the Armoury have a pair of grey string loafers sent over from the the HK store, but when I got them, they were really more blue than grey.  Practically speaking, you would have to wear them as blue shoes.  I brought em back and exchanged them for the loden, and I'm happy that I did. I think there may be some variation with the loden.  I think mine is on the lighter and greener...