or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

I would be pissed.  I hope they send you a new pair.  Not sure how realistic or likely that is.
The cinnamon laces are indeed a nice touch!  Thanks for sharing.   As for not popping with denim, you'll just have to get another pair in a different color. 
Pics to follow, please.
I don't have data to support it, but it doesn't wear excessively fast.  I would think that Rancourt's leather soles wear faster. Not sure how the wear-rate compares to a conventional plantation crepe, but my Aspens really haven't worn much at all.  The flexible nature of the latex probably allows it to move a little bit under pressure, resulting in less wear, but that is just a theory that I just came up with, so don't place much credibility on it. @FrankCowperwood can...

I'd go with one of the reltex soles for sure.  Or maybe a camp micc sole.  Red brick or natural if you want to get a little wild.
I'm a big advocate of Rancourt, but I must say that their leather soles are shit. Good thing they offer many non-leather sole options.
This may have already been pointed out, and very well may have been the initial inspiration for this make-up, but I should mention, Armoury NYC has some kind of brown scotchgrain oxford that I saw during a recent visit.
Thanks for the speedy response.  I might just get the same ones as you, but with a different sole.  After perusing the pic gallery in this thread, sometimes I think that the vamp of the hand sewn chukka looks too uninterrupted. Another thing that I noticed is that @eljlakers has some sweet makeups. I like your light green suede chukkas too, Frank.