or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

1) No! (see number 2) Just over 3 years ago they were doing custom jobs with no upcharge. We should have kept Rancourt a secret, maybe that would still be the case
 Second year in a row that I will miss you during your trip to NYC.
How many wears do you have on them?  If the one fits fine, the other will probably come around on it's own.
I too, am a 9.5US and I wear the Uetam loafers in 8.5UK
From what I understood, it would be a maximum of 2 shell makeups.  Looks like one is an armagnac frankenstitch boot, and the other is a bourbon longwing.
Should be US - 1 So if Brannock is 9.5US, you should be 8.5UK for Uetam, if that last will work for your foot at all.  Could be called narrow, and it could be said that the instep is not especially high, however, it is consistent with what I experience with other loafers.
Might make sense to just get measured with a brannock device.  It will give you one single measurement.  Then you can use that as a reference point when asking for sizing advice for specific lasts.
7D US Barrie should generally mean 6.5UK Forrest
Is this the color they call Peanut?
Don't get me wrong, there really is something about.  Especially when you get a real nice hide.  Just seems that nobody can quite put their finger on what it is.