or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

Look at the 3rd pic in the listing, and what I mention might make a little more sense.  (with the buckle being stitched to a small piece of leather, which is then fastened to the longer piece with a  screw that comes though from the back.
I bought these a year ago to give to someone as a xmas gift, but returned them. I remember they run small, but I don't remember how small.  Like possibly so small that you want an 11.  They used to have that important sizing advice included in the product description, but I see that it is no longer included.
BNIB   36"   paypal only.   Free Shipping
Are you kidding me, bro?  ...They are a way better company than General Motors!
 Aww shucks, thanks guys.  Wish I had gotten some better ones of swatches and specific shoes, but I was feeling kinda hasty. I didn't buy anything.  I was only there for the first half hour and wasn't that focused because I was up late Friday night.  In hindsight I maybe should have bought some of those Carmina socks that I have been eyeing. The guy (I think Matt?) from shockoe atelier helped my try on some jeans and find the right fit and denim.  Think I might make an...
                A few sloppy pics that I took.   I'd say the coolest part was that they had all the swatches there.  A lot of cool leather options.   Also, I didn't see any of the folks from Carmina slapping each other high-five and laughing about how they are screwing over all their customers outside of New York by waiving the MTO fee for this event, but maybe they waited until I wasn't around before they started doing that.
I'm going.  Look for the most underdressed guy there.  I want to check out the shockoe atelier jeans.
 Nice job on the pics. People, take notes.
This is the swatch that I got, but when I held my cell phone up to it to take the picture, I could already see on the screen that the color looks much, much more green in pictures.     Was really hoping it would be more green IRL, but oh well... I still have plenty of shoes.
 Too late, I just read this and I can already feel one of my rants brewing within...