or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

Is that a fact? If so, have they said that they are unwilling?
Leaves, What last is this? Forest?
I hate to state the obvious, but have you tried the reset button?
Pics, or it didn't happen.
Those uppers look great for used!  Can you feel the ripples when you walk on them?  (This is a serious question, not a joke.)
I wouldn't be surprised if some argued that Alden is on par with CJ and Trickers in terms of construction, but not necessarily QC.  They would never admit it now that I came out and said it though, because people would much rather bite their lip than corroborate one of my ascertains. In fact, I will say that my Alden shell tassels are in the same league as my CJ calf pennies.  Not better than, but in the same league. Splendid!  What is the model#, if you don't mind me...
Chromexel stretches a lot, and wrinkles like crazy.It is pretty durable though.  It scuffs easily, but the minor ones will brush out completely.  The major ones, you are stuck with.It is a very waxy/oily leather, and doesn't really absorb polish because of it.It is inherently casual. This is the Alden thread, and many here will never admit it, but the quality is probably a notch below some of the brands you mention.  (not to say that they aren't good shoes.) If what you...
Is heavy stitch the same as "Frankenstitch"? or are they two different things?
 Their green suede is delicious.  This pic doesn't even do it justice.    
Sizing Help?   Robert = 8.5UK Oscar = 8.5UK Uetam - 8.5UK   Llubi = ?  Is it impossibly wide?  I have a pretty normal width, but require a C width for Alden Barrie due to its heel.   Thanks