or Connect

Posts by Bakes11771

Moar Robert pics      
Bison! I've been eyeing that model myself, it is just harder for me to pull the trigger since Rancourt has increased their prices so much since my first pair.  They don't scream value (to me) like they used to.
Not available online?
If the shoe fits... wear it! FWIW, they don't look out of proportion in the pics you posted.  I hear you though, I wear a half size smaller than you and am 6 inches shorter. ...maybe I should be worried that my shoes look disproportionately large. 
Creasing isn't really a reliable way to assess a proper fit, but for whatever its worth, thats where all of my shoes crease as well.     Where would you rather they crease instead?   Nice pickup.  Now all that you need is a matching belt.
Looks like they doubled up on the stitching too.
  Thanks, Gents! Didn't expect them to have a seam in the back since they have one on the side below the elastic.    Pics would be great!
That arrangement would never work. Without the revenue generated from all of your purchases, he would have to find a different way to fund his children's college, masters and PH.D degrees.
[quote name="steveyoo1983"Let me check for you and report back once I get back in the shop in few hours!All thanks to great gents here on SF!   [/quote]Pics would be great!