or Connect

Posts by fishbones

Great fitting white oxford button-down from Gitman Vintage. Purchased it off of Mr. Porter awhile back, but only seldom worn. There are no visible stains, rips, or holes, but there is very slight staining on the inside of the cuff. Also the "Vintage" tag got unstitched during wear, but can be re-sewn on if the buyer wishes. Otherwise, exterior is perfectly clean. International users must pay for the extra shipping.   Measurements: P2P: 19in. S2S:...
Up for sale are a pair of Charcoal Grey Trousers from SHIPS Japan. Only worn 2-3 times and does not have any stains, rips, or holes. Great soft feel and very comfortable. Slim cut with some stretch. Tagged is size 44 which equates to a 30in waist.   Measurements: Waist (across): 15in. Inseam: 27in. Front Rise: 10in. (From Top) Knees: 7.5in.
Currently selling this rare Patrik Ervell 2012 Ribbed-Print Sweatshirt. Made in the USA and in a Navy colour. Only used a couple of times and there are no stains, rips, holes. International Users must pay for the extra shipping. Tag is Medium, but the fit is also best suited for a small. Please check measurements below.     Measurements: P2P: 20in. S2S: Raglan. Sleeve Length (from the armpit): 21in. Length (from bottom of the back collar): 23in.
My good buddy Tay did a DIY project on a shirt I asked him to do for me. The back panels are replaced with a flannel shirt, as well as the top of the pocket. (Both used shirts are Uniqlo) He did an amazing job, very great tailoring job. Uniqlo, Lad Musician (novis), Lad Musician, Vans.
Put down Independence Chicago as a retailer. I will be interning there and we stock it over there as well.
@jet: still own a few ervell pieces in my closet, but pretty much switched my focus a long while ago.
         Lad Musician x2. (T-shirt is crew neck instead of U-Neck pictured)
@solargarden: really like that fit actually. where did you buy those jls trousers?
@c4est: Yessss. I still haven't gone through their entire channel but it's too great. Also bringing out them Cosmic Wonder trousers again, along with my jealousy. But like some have said maybe if the shirt was a bit longer? The white OCBD you wore with it awhile back looked perfect.
Anyway, this is what I wore earlier today: Tezomeya Japanese Dyed Shirt. (Thanks for Jonathan from Bandanna Almanac.) Creep by Hiroshi Awai. Phenomenon Tote. Birkenstock Bostons.