or Connect

Posts by fishbones

Lad Musician Spinel x Silver Black Bracelet. Figured that since I don't own any accessories aside from my glasses that I'd invest in something simple.
First day of classes at SAIC today. Lad Musician, Lad Musician, Common Projects.
@Noctone: Damn man, everything in that fit is fitting absolutely perfect.
@melo: Definitely one of my favorites from you. So comfy.
What the fuck is up with this "lentil" shit.
Waiting for the Popeyologist Willy to come in on the Popeyes talk. I am but a mere assistant to the glory that is Popeyology.
  This is why I'm also doing a side-design project with creating womenswear pieces. I think it's the thought that (at least for me) that when you go into something that's completely alien, the directions you take will be completely original. It's as-if you're so clueless that you'll discover something completely different from the norm of say Womenswear or Menswear.   Peir Wu's pieces always look so tight-knight tailored. Hope to delve into her pieces in the future!
Thanks guys, definitely excited for it to come in. Going to be a large shipment of Lad coming in, so fit pics will come.
Lad Musician Asymmetrical MA-1 Jacket. GRAIL ACQUIRED. Welcome to the family.  
Up for sale is my NWT Ervell S/S'12 Patterned Sweater in a size Small. Made of 100% Pima Cotton with soft feel; will be great to wear during the colder seasons as a layering piece. Tags will also be included. Only worn once outside otherwise there are no stains, rips or holes. No low-offers, price is firm. If you're located outside of the United States, buyer must pay for the extra shipping.   Measurements: S2S: Raglan Sleeves. P2P: 20in. Length: 25.5in.