or Connect

Posts by seeldoger47

The Sweet Smell of Success
Quote:Because an AA is not awarded for artistic achievement (its a PR stunt), because the academy has always been a sucker for prestige films, and because there is a fair amount of liberal self-congratulation in Hollywood. Because tone/texture dictates American film criticism.
^A movie that is actually shot in one take and is not some publicity stunt.   See these two movies - they are quite good.
Retails for $245. Exclusively made for Unionmade from hand selected fabrics from the historic Liberty of London and constructed by Gitman Vintage. The pattern on this shirt is composed of dark indigo rose leaves and set against a light blue hued chambray fabric. The chambray material used on this shirt is heavier than the typical material used for Gitman's spring/summer chambrays. This shirt is perfect for the cooler months.   I wore this shirt sparingly 3-4 times. It's...
Made in USA Measurements (inches): Shoulder: 18.5 Armpit to armpit: 21.5 Sleeve: 25.5 Length: 31 Shipping is $10 CONUS - all other buyers please PM for an estimate.
Condition: Used. Professionally repaired rip near shirt pocket (see photo). Made in Japan.   Measurements: Sleeve: 24 in Front: 25 in. Pit to Pit: 18.5 in. Kato AAA Purple Flannel Check Shirt Hiroshi Kato, the design mind behind Japan-based KATO` / AAA, created this extremely limited-edition collection of shirts as a tribute to his personal trove of archival workwear. Each shirt is crafted with an eye for the authentic details that true vintage aficionados will...
That's a movie which demands multiple viewings.
  Saw this again yesterday and feel much more comfortable recommending it, although you may need to see it more than once. Also see it in theaters because the subtlety of the performances (the tearing of an eye, a paranoid glance, the emphasis of a word) can only be fully felt on the silver screen.
Go see it.
Right - this is exactly why RT is most useful for industry insiders.When I saw this in theaters I immediately thought of Bresson and Dryer, it's that good.