or Connect

Posts by DeadBoy

I stand corrected, although I'd want to see the whole coat.  +1 those things look like they were created as part of a practical joke.  Love the jacket (same one you rocked in a past fit pic?) but a little less sure of the cropped pants + fur-lined slipper boots. Take a full body pic!
To be fair, if you got a tux you like, I'd say you won this one.
 I went to one of those once. Pretty sure it took a couple years off my life.   OK, time to clear up some misconceptions:  Not the 'good' Valentino by this thread's quality/flippability standards. There are two 'good' Valentinos: 1) Recent Valentino.2) Valentino's 'Tailoring' label, which is made by Isaia. Will be a black label with gold lettering, the word 'Tailoring' underneath and, you know, an Isaia content tag. The dead giveaways that that's old is the 'Uomo,' the...
 If we take the guy's word for it though and it really does feel nice, could it not be like some decent Korean tailor who just slapped a PZ label on the jacket for the guy who bought it? That label looks a lot older than the Korean tag.It would still be a fake, but potentially still a nice jacket.  Nice one, and thanks. Also reinforces my thinking that I should get a better set-up for pics, as at least two people seem to think my pants were jeans. In related news (sort of,...
 Yeah their stuff is mostly awful and rather Ed Hardy-ish, aesthetic-wise. I picked these up because they were nice, slim herringbone wool pants in my size, something I'd been looking for for a while. I wouldn't suggest picking up anything by them as a rule though.
  The problem is not your disagreement but rather the smug air of superiority you're projecting based on your assumption that what you like is somehow better because it's less marketed, less widely known, made by some old Italian in his backyard and then sent to the store on the back of a donkey, etc. They're just clothes, and in the case of this thread they're mostly clothes we've rescued from being crammed up against some dude's smokey, piss-stained old suit on an...
 True, but some people just like Prada, right? You know, different cuts, silhouettes, more fashion-forward details... there's more to clothes than just the amount of handwork, right?  Yeah, Prada tailored stuff is made by Belvest and Cantarelli, not quite to the tailoring standards of those makers' mainlines, but you know like I said, different people have different priorities, right?  Man, you sure care a lot about what's inside your suits...  Ohhhh now I get it, you're a...

You're venturing deep into clown territory with that one. Make two of those patterns solid.  What is it? Seems like the kind of thing that would look fine with jeans, brown boots or sneakers, and a plain T-shirt, terry sweatshirt, oxford or plaid shirt.  Why were you ever asking us for advice?
 Hope it went well, man. Since I couldn't help you before you left, my only advice is when you get back home, a slight shift in clothing priorities might be in order.  There are several problems with this logic: - This is a runway shot.- It is a model wearing the outfit... he could be wearing a potato sack and he'd look good.- Wes's clothes are almost certainly not fashion-forward enough for this. The crew necks he alluded to are probably neck-huggers, which look bad with...