or Connect

Posts by DeadBoy

Ech. Cash bars and dry weddings mean no gift from me. Luckily the ladyfriend doesn't see things the same way.
Anyone have any advice on strategies for listing Holland & Holland? I don't want my listing to get buried under a pile of Holland sports merch.
  Why yes, yes I am it is.     Killed it, very nice man!
Mainy, what's the size of those black Aldens?   Also, do you guys know about the Thrift Store Runway contest? Just saw it linked from AAF... I feel like, with all the items and knowledge, some folks here could destroy this thing.
  I've sold a couple for about $30 each, definitely worth it if you don't mind those margins. I just grabbed one yesterday that actually didn't have a loud, Robert Graham-y pattern. Hope eBayers don't hold that against it.
Anyone in the market for a basic blue OCBD? Barneys house brand, made in the USA. Picked it up for a friend but it didn't fit him, so making it available here if anyone's interested. Nothing fancy, just a nice staple shirt that fits slimmer than those Brooks Brothers tents.   P2P - 23, Collar - 15.5, Sleeve - 34   In the spirit of this thread, it's available for cost + shipping. I'd also be interested in a trade. Currently looking for shell cordovan boots,...
Thanks for the info everyone! I'll take that pair back and continue the search. That makes 3/3 AE shoes found at different stores today that were damaged.
Alright, all you guys who know more about shoes than me anything about shoes. I just did a chance pickup on a pair of AE Burtons that are either in serious need of TLC or a return to the store.   Can anyone tell me if these can be saved, even by AE's re-crafting service perhaps? I like them and they fit perfectly, but if they have to go back, they have to go back. There are three things I'm concerned about:     Leather worn down in a couple of...
  Beauties... must resist.
  I have had good luck with just hanging garments in the bathroom with the shower running for a while, similar to how lazy people iron shirts. Smell was gone after a couple of rounds. Something to try, if the stain's still there and the rum doesn't kill the jacket.