or Connect

Posts by DeadBoy

OK. Number one thrifting pet peeve. It's not volume flippers, loud and crazy people, non-showerers, people who insist on testing stereos by playing them at max volume for way too long... none of that.   Number one pet peeve is rich assholes who donate their destroyed clothes to these stores, where they sit and clog up shelf space for weeks. Had to pass on a gorgeous Isaia suit in my size because of a dime-sized hole in the sleeve and a Paul Smith jacket because of...
ˆˆˆ Killed it as always. PMed!
  Considering they're a $500 reproduction of $20 bundeswehr sneakers, I don't think it's the shoes that are being abused.     Also, I don't want my dislike of those shoes to distract from how awesome that CdGS shirt is.
  Blast, I've been looking for something identical to that! Excellent find.     Beach buff bro, beach buff.
I respect the effort and the fact that he didn't pay the exorbitant MMM price for them, but I'm no fan of the originals as well.   If those pants didn't have the selvedge (or whatever that is), I'd say wear them rolled up with black bucks. But then he'd be showing his ankles and SW&D would chase him like Frankenstein's monster.
Noob - I like it right until the ankles. The selvedge(?) on those pants reminds me of those knock-off Adidas stripe track pants I wore in elementary school, and not a fan of the shoes.  
  Woah! PMed.
Two things:   1) Spoo is a good dude.   2) When you pick up some croc loafers you want to make a shit ton of money on, where do you go? Being this thread's go-to luxury expert is good for him too.   But having said that, Coach really isn't a good brand (anymore, at least), and those were double-pleated pants. It shouldn't have even gone as far as the authenticity check. 
I'm looking to clear out a few shirts that haven't moved on the bay. All are available for cost + shipping. Or trade if you got something slim fitting in 16/35.   Pal Zileri striped button down, 16 / 35   Viyella wool/cotton blend, woven in Scotland made in Canada, 16/33   Hilditch & Key 17 / 33
  Looks big in the shoulders, the midsection and the sleeves. And, having met you, I'd say the pants are a bit baggy for a gentleman of your age group. Unless you're in love with it, I'd say flip.     Wow... this has got to be the first TOJ find in the thread. Even though it's just a shirt... wow.