or Connect

Posts by DeadBoy

Not the YSL you're looking for.   Actually not the Kiton either. But I have a buddy that collects those non-good Kiton label jackets, so if you want to send it to me, I'd happily do a proxy.   'Rive Gauche' is what you're looking for. You'll know it when you see it because it will be on some crazy ass runway piece, not an old tie.  
  Aah, thanks for the primer. I know so little about bike jackets... just that this one looked awesome, was heavy as fuck and seemed to be good quality.   In response to your query, that's precisely my problem. I've got a bit of the Ian Erickson syndrome... Regular in the body but Long in the arms. The sleeves on this one just about hit my wrist, which I guess makes them too short (guess that's why there are zippers on the cuffs, too). But since I'm not likely to actually...
@eazye it's a 42, and I'm normally a 40.  
Shit... I hadn't even looked at eBay completed listings yet. It is a bit too small for me, isn't it? Yeah, I'm starting to think it might definitely be too small. Yeah, totally probably. Sure.
    GODDAMN!   I say GODDAMN! partially because that's incredible, but also partly because it almost totally blows my only thrift find of today out of the water.   Schott Perfecto leather... the Ramones jacket.   Thinks it might be a little small for me?         Or you could sell it to me...
I think someone in that blog's comments thread mentioned somewhere to get wider hangers for cheap, but can't remember. Either way, there has to be a middle ground somewhere (or maybe not).   Really awesome find!   And for what it's worth, I've found some items that fit under the broad 'SW&D' category at thrifts too. But they're rarely my size and are usually older, like older CDG. And have yet to find any brand new, unworn raw denim.  
  Nice! Didn't you pick up another new Norse Projects item a while back? Only time I'D ever seen that brand in this thread. Looks like a cool shirt too.     I'll take the money I save by thrifting and spend it on a meal at a good restaurant, nice gift for my girl or clothing item I want but am almost guaranteed not to find at a thrift (SW&D comes to mind), but somehow I feel if I ever spent $25 on a hanger I'd have to get 'sucker' tattooed on my forehead.   I know, I...
I'm inclined to say fake if for no other reason than 16 in Euro sizing is 41, not 40. Not sure on the label, CDG has been around for quite a while so it could always be older. Did it feel like a decent shirt, or a piece of crap? And where was it made?
  My size too... well played, sir.
  Meanwhile, in the Midwest...   In other news, absolutely zilch over here as well. But I did discover my fat white boy legs do NOT fit into j-pants, even if they're on sale.