or Connect

Posts by DeadBoy

I gather it was because he went mouthing off again.
I'm a medium in Gitman Vintage if he isn't. And I got some big guy stuff...
  Send directly to me. That would be best, I think.     Woah man, what size are those???
... and is it ever bustling!
  Not so sure about "awesome"... looks dated with the 6x1. And with damage to boot, I'd have probably passed.      Pretty sure that's the main line. From what I've handled, quality is good, fully canvassed etc. Pal Zileri Sartoriale is a step up, but the other stuff is good too.
Well, I went back to a thrift I hit up the other day and found the EXACT same pair of tan Incotex chino linos I picked up the other day.   I put the other pair up on the 'bay, so I'm making these available.   Size 37 / 30   Usual rules apply... please don't PM if you're going to flip them, and will trade for Alden shell boots or a Yohji suit.
Whew, lots of posts from the past few days, finally caught up.   Here's a "thrift" fit from this cold and rainy weekend     Jacket - Richard James Savile Row waxed cotton (consignment - free because I won a contest) Shirt - Gant Rugger torn collar oxford (thrifted) Pants - Mexx Boots - Blundstone (clearance)   [[SPOILER]]
Had as good a day as I have in a while. Borrelli shirt, Incotex chinolinos, Samuelsohn cashmere SC, and something that might find its way into a thrift pic soon.
Noted and thanks, I posted here because I thought it was born and lived in the thrift thread for some reason.
  Thanks, it's from the comic book Hellblazer. So yeah, I'm a dork.