or Connect

Posts by DeadBoy

What you should do:   1) Consider chopping MOP buttons.   2) Come to your senses.   3) Send to Spoo or someone else to consign.   4) Wait for auction to end.   5) Invite friends to house for dinner.   6) During dinner, pull out gains from auction, yell, "MONEY FIGHT!" and have fun.     Seriously, if it wasn't XL I'd have PMed you ages ago.
You don't need fashion knowledge for that. You just need to take a stroll through The Bay someday.
  Hey guys, I'm not thrifting right now, but there's a good reason for it: I'm glued to my computer watching a local comedian do 24 hours of comedy as a fundraiser for the Stephen Lewis Foundation.   The comedy is definitely on the absurd/bizarre end, but it can be really funny and it's for a good cause. I thought I'd share the link in case anyone else is just sitting around right now. And if you can donate, do that...
  Good luck, man (even though I still have an innate dislike of Vancouverites from the summer I spent there). I'm sure you'll be pulling nice stuff in no time. And for the record, 80% of my finds are from my local Value Village.     +1. Nat, the arms on that thing are seriously T-rex-y for the BOC length. Yeah, but you have mountains AND legal pot now (it is technically still illegal in BC), so all the Vancouverites will be living in Denver soon.
  I'm a SW&D novice, but my vote would be these:   http://www.ironheart.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=234
I got that exact pair as my first raw denim jeans. They're great, comfortable and that style (Weird Guy) is perfect for us folks that aren't built like twigs.
  Looks good... but is that a discoloration near the pocket, or just your camera?
Fakety fake fake fake.   EDIT: The reason: Only Emporio uses the eagle logo, and since when it Le Collezioni one word?
  For the record, I don't have a problem with you doing this, just like I didn't mind dm7 making a similar offer a while ago (even took him up on it - still love the results). After all this is an Internet forum, and if you don't like a post, it's pretty easy to skip over it.    I just remember how much shit he took for doing it, and how many people agreed that sort of thing wasn't appropriate. Other people's offers have gotten similar reactions. Didn't realize these...
    Just going to point out that when dm7 did this he was widely chastised...