Posts by DeadBoy

I know this is the thrift thread, and it's cool you're into slightly different stuff from most people here, but this is still Styleforum. That kind of pic has no place here.
eazye - Unfortunately the zippers don't go all the way around, so the best they could do is make random holes if un-zipped. The Zegna jacket is a 52 (and a big one at that), sorry!   ray - That was pretty much my reaction when the seller accepted my offer.   Brian - Looks good man, although I think it's crying out for a repp tie. Maybe orange/navy or something along those lines? Or a knit?
E-thrift brag time.   Picked up this awesome NWT charcoal SC by Alexandre Plokhov on the bay last week for about 90% off retail.   [[SPOILER]]   Also got to FINALLY head out to the thrifts today. Hit two shops and came up with a few things:   Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Deep Indigo Selvedge jeans, size 31, available. These are barely worn, no fades, still got that rigid feeling of new raw denim. However, worth noting the owner had them tapered... hopefully for optimal...
    Also worth noting that that Samuelsohn label is about the oldest one out there, and generally not very desirable.
  Let me bump that up to 100. Those are Brioni.     Wow... apart from the usual Armani giveaways, what hit me most is that tag is exactly the same as on a fake Zegna I accidentally bought on eBay a while back (and have since gotten my money back for).
  I've heard some Daks is quite good. The only stuff I've ever handled has been sandpaper-y and fused, though.
So much in that last post...     Everything everyone else said plus I'm not sure a coat of that length is a flattering look for you. Makes you look kinda tiny.     I always assumed it was because those brands are made for the big fat Italian dudes who can afford them.     For what it's worth, I've heard nothing but good things about Unbranded, especially at the price point. A local store is selling them for $50 right now and I'm seriously considering getting a pair, even...
  Man, I wonder how long it'll be before she moves on to greener pastures.     Is this thrift store free verse poetry?   Got to say, I've been pretty underwhelmed by the few Kiton shirts I've handled. Maybe I was just expecting too much, but I didn't find them to be as nice as Borrelli. Wasn't underwhelmed with how they did on eBay, however.
I was wondering how long it would be until someone posted that.   I was personally holding off until the next DM7 haul.
  Looks good (though possibly a bit big in the shoulders?), although once again I submit it would look much better without the square. Especially considering how dark this one is and how nothing-y the fold is.     Depends what you're wearing them with.