or Connect

Posts by DeadBoy

Somewhat but not totally disagree, though certainly some pieces do better than others in the resale game. Having said that, most is not really my style, but I do have a thrifted VW shirt that I love, fits great and always gets compliments.
 I don't know man. I think you might have some issues in the nippel area.
 99% sure fake. I got a fake EZ suit on the bay a while back that resembled that. Given the vintage it appears to be, not sure pinstriped pants that old would have been a good kop even if real.  Also a cool store in Toronto...  So... apart from that, what are the shoes? Dibs anything good in 11.5-12D.  Oh hey, here's a semi thrift fit (damn I need a better setup):  Blazer - Local designer, customShirt- RLPL, clearance 80% offPants - Superdry, thriftBoots - Guidi, B&SRing -...
 FYI, it's 'Alexandre Plokhov.' Just go ahead and put any Alexanders back on the shelf... unless it's McQueen.  Nicely done... no fan of Barbour on younger guys but I feel like so many here (myself included) could learn from you when it comes to simple colour coordination and well-fitting garments. Keep it up! And now... guess who went out to the thrifts recently? Felt damn good to go slamming the racks. Found some stuff, too.  Recent Samuelsohn wool/cashmere SC Recent...
 +1, got a pair of light selvedge chinos, made in USA,  for like $30 a while back that I'm still quite happy with.  That has to be the thread's first hat haul. Nicely done.
   I believe it's the coat Mr. Burns was trying to make in that 101 Dalmatians parody episode of The Simpsons.
 Aaagh, shut the fuck up.  
Popping in briefly with a plea: Guys, if you don't like users'  posts for whatever reason... say, because you don't like their fits and/or you think they're idiots, just block them and move on. Life is too short to get into online arguments.   Also it's really annoying for those of us who had certain users blocked already.
 Awesome! In the original pic it looked more blue/black, but that's pretty great too and probably more in line with your wardrobe. Now just needs some boots.  Indeed, that's a pretty cool looking blazer. And for what it's worth, the AM looks fine too. Definitely don't need any lining shots.  It's great... and also one of the most famous public radio shows/podcasts out there. But anyway, since everyone has been recommending podcasts, here's a few I don't recall being...
 Woah, I don't remember seeing anything about a piss stain. Any chance you can get that dry cleaned out?  That jacket looks awesome and needs to be featured in a fit pic asap, I don't care how snowy it is right now.  Yes, this thread is was and will always be about bragging about thrift finds... except when it's about flipping, or trading, or sharing good deals to be had at online sales, or requesting items, or posting fit pics, or critiquing fit pics, or arguing about...